Items Suggestions

It's already time for new custom items so in that case probably adding the new Ankou gears would be a fabulous idea 💡 Such as Violet Purple & Black Ankou Sets, Which could vary in prices from like 20-40K Donator points.

Korasi Sword for 100-175K PKP, Good impact on wilderness and new fun special weapon with remarkable hits also works for deep wilderness and multi PKing.

Add Rigour ring 💍 or whatever it's called that you can save like 10% of your special attack and can only be used for legendary ranks or the new rank benefit if ever considered.

EXP Lamp 🛋️ that can cost bunch of Slayer Points in the Slayer Store!

Add new emblem tiers up to 15 in total, could bring more intensity to Emblem 🔱 Holders and excite the risks a little bit, they probably should be allowed to access wilderness with at only level only above 30-35 Wilderness so that others can have a chance of making fortune 🔮 out of it.

Colored whips as rare custom whips not as the current ones we have but more like a brightened colors for example: Dragon whip, Mithril whip, Steel whip, Cyan whip and such.. Bunch of them and else. They should be worth certain total donation amount but cheaper than the usual and must be tradeable so it passes through players and so on... Also works fully at duel arena and the stats must remain equally the same but better than the current original abbysal whips so people can flex with them and look so good. Wuka

Add colored dildos that can be obtained at certain donation amount but for a price that makes sense which is above $200 and less than &1K for fun. And the old Roatz wings for fairly cheap prices so that others can widely experience most items who cannot afford the custom angel capes currently.

Lime Partyhat and make it as much as possible not to look like the regular Green Phat. (If a possibilty)

Brown Customs 🛃 such as (Partyhat , Santa hat & H'ween). For $1,5K or something.

Dragon Customs that are red but darker 🍒 than the usual as in (H'ween/ Santa hat/ Partyhat) aswell, for decently fair prices.

Green 💚🍏 Santa hat 🥳🆒

Add new Slayer armour to the store that contain EXP bonuses due to the struggle with training such a skill. ( With highly defence opportunity ) that can help Players have a chance in surviving from RAGGers and such PKers in the Wilderness.

Some new items sounds nice to me, always been a fan of some pre-eoc weapons like the chaotics, korasi and ring of vigour (the one you are refering to with the 10%spec reduction)

Idea for higher emblem tiers sounds good to me to, tho I don't dig the idea of having to take it 30+ etc. I personally joint the server for veng/edge pking, and it's already kinda dead there lately with all current events, giveaways, pvming and so one.

Always been a fan of those custum whips/weapons to, aslong as it stays kinda balanced pvp wise. Everything that makes pvming easier +1 from me.         (Maybe add effects to collored slayer helms if thats code-able, like green maybe gives extra range, black for mage, red for melee. maybe a "tribrid" one, some hp steal effect, reduction of damage taken, stuff like that. The effects obviously not working in pvp, and maybe reworking slayer rewards overall a bit, as prices are kinda wierd/gonna be wierd if things get buffed etc.)

I guess extra costums wont make pking more active, and thats obv not the only thing you are going for. Tho there are so many fashion items in game already and me not beeing a fan myselve, id say im 50/50 on those, kinda w.e they not gonna hurt me right.

Overall most of em sounds good to me, aslong as they get added kinda "balanced" , if an item is really good make it rare/expensive.

Edited by Superieure