Legendary Dungeon!

Start a new skilling dungeon that contains all every and each new skill that's about to be implemented if its ready(IDK). The dungeon should be for legenday donators+ with a specfic amount of fee for entrance around 1-5K for each individual and that will be the cost of earning few extra exp bonuses per entrance. 

Start a Legendary ranks dungeon for Slayer PVMing and Bossing with extra drop rates on keys and everything that contains valuable drops. The entrance must has a fee and cool shops in safe spots. That'll increase more safety odds for each individual that's trying to safely grind and AFK a little. I know that's not the whole point of skilling and PVMing in the wilderness but at least it would be a Legendary rank benefits.

A hot spot for PKers with higher percantage of PKP drops according to their risk, in the Legendary Dungeon as well.

Add Black-Jack including Flower Poker & Dicing (55X2 + Dice Duel) and some other gambling options like (Hot & Cold) etc.. for specifically high donator ranks as Legendary in the Legendary Dungeon! And less ranks can request teleports to the host and choose their games then teleport them back after the session is over. They should receive a warning like if you wish to continue gambling with fellow X please press Yes if no the system will automatically return them back home safely and sound. Would be such a cool feature for the Legendary ranks or the new Rank I've been requesting.^

This is it for now hope you really love my ideas 🥰

Good luck and stay fully blessed, Take care!

Greetings from, 

Chef