Clanvertise the in-game Clan advertiser.

Clanvertise

Hi, I'm Clanvertise the clanvertiser & I'm here to make clanvertising easier for you.

How Does It work?: Trade me at one of these three locations 1 Home, 2 Gamblezone or 3 Easter event portal my username: "CLANVERTISE" it will never change. Now in order for your message to be displayed You will need to beat out the previous donator by having a higher donation total, the donation total will be located at the end of the message I am displaying at the current time.

Can I donate with items?: absolutely! the donation amount total for players/clans is based off the trades total value! so you get 100% of what you put in to your donation total & also it'll help you save PKP & get rid of those items you so desperately want rid of! hooray!

Why do you do this?: I want to be ri.. I mean I want to help make clanvertising easier for you! 

What's in it for us?!: what's in it for you? Well I mean you'll get advertising for starters.... but allllssoooo everytime a goal amount has been reached it will activate a 25% of the total amount donated drop party!! woohoo!!! giving back to the community!! hooray! we did it!!

Where can I view the total donations for players/Clans?: easy! click on my profile and view my posted status, it will show you everyones total donation histories of players & clans! :)

Hope to advertise for you!

Clanvertise.