the de-admin of yoobs.

dick tree54

ok so, i know raggings against the rules but when spynetwork and all his retarded friends come easts and start tbing everyone so i start tbing them and attacking them they get the loan ranger yoobs to come up invisible and they ask for off and i call them retards (because they are) yoobs pops up un-invisible says "cya retard" and bans me??? what the fuck kinda corrupt server is this gretar why let kids that pay for admin be admin lmao servers already 4 years old and its just gunna die if this shit keeps up lmao

ps. im king.

ps.ps. unban dick tree54

thanks all have good day.

• Zoradz locked this topic
45 minutes ago, dick tree54 said:

ok so, i know raggings against the rules but when spynetwork and all his retarded friends come easts and start tbing everyone so i start tbing them and attacking them they get the loan ranger yoobs to come up invisible and they ask for off and i call them retards (because they are) yoobs pops up un-invisible says "cya retard" and bans me??? what the fuck kinda corrupt server is this gretar why let kids that pay for admin be admin lmao servers already 4 years old and its just gunna die if this shit keeps up lmao

ps. im king.

ps.ps. unban dick tree54

thanks all have good day.

Cya retard, 1-0 for another ragger. Don't rag people then cry when i ban you, doesn't help with you come back on multiple alts and continually rag people either. Your the typical roatpkz player who couldnt accept responsibility for what they do if it came and slapped them in the face. Dont test me especially after i tell you  to stop ragging. If you had any sense you would see the server is growing in players not losing players. Both Evnev and Mr Taylor were jailed for ragging, nor did i pay for admin but try again. You are the king of nothing your begging on here for an unban fix up.

• Upvote 3