Refund

Hi, I'm just wondering if I could get a refund as I purchased donator a couple of days ago and ever since I disconnected from the server I can't seem to log in.  When I try logging in I get "login server offline". I Posted a thread yesterday asking why this was happening and no one rectified the problem. If I can't get online it makes my donator status redundant, this is why I am asking for a refund.

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

RoatPkz doesn't issue donation refunds full stop, no matter the case.

You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.

It’s illegal to display any notice that deliberately misleads consumers or deceives them about their rights, eg a sign that says you don’t accept returns or offer refunds. 

5 minutes ago, nooo way lol said:

You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.

It’s illegal to display any notice that deliberately misleads consumers or deceives them about their rights, eg a sign that says you don’t accept returns or offer refunds. 

All I want is an answer as to why I can't play. Once I fix this problem then there would obviously be no need to ask for a refund. 

2 hours ago, nooo way lol said:

All I want is an answer as to why I can't play. Once I fix this problem then there would obviously be no need to ask for a refund. 

You didn't pay for an item you DONATED.

• Upvote 1
  • Yoobs locked this topic