Combat System

James Walsh

Although I think this server has greatly improved over the last couple years, I think some things in the combat system need tweaked not big problems but little things like, I can have full vesta, tent, serp helm, bring, dfs and somebody with full rune can give me a run for my money, which I think should not be possible lol or the can constantly hit 30s, I can quickly ags them sometimes but if that don't work it can be a battle and can lose items to somebody that dosent risk anything. I just don't think its fair that people can bring out free items and have the chance to get a bank kill with a sgs, dds , or gmaul. Idk if anybody else has noticed this or have trouble with people that don't have much on and give you problems when you have max def armour or max strength armour on. Honestly not a very big deal just thought I would bring it to attention and see if anybody else has had a problem or noticed these things going on thank you and have a great day.

lol That's not what iam saying at all I think rune that free items shouldn't be able to dominate over vesta like there wearing it things like dh fighter torsos should be able to give me a fight but just rune with no b ring should land shots but not hit 37 to 40s over and over again all iam saying is It should be realistic.

7 minutes ago, James Walsh said:

lol That's not what iam saying at all I think rune that free items shouldn't be able to dominate over vesta like there wearing it things like dh fighter torsos should be able to give me a fight but just rune with no b ring should land shots but not hit 37 to 40s over and over again all iam saying is It should be realistic.

Have you played osrs? I can dominate people in better gear with just rune lol

• Upvote 1

If it don't make a difference in what gear we have on to dominate an opponent then why make vesta, statuis, and dh cost money iam just saying I think I should be able to destroy somebody in rune and sometimes it happens but sometimes they can have rune and get repeat hits and I be banging out my 0s on them lol

7 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Have you played osrs? I can dominate people in better gear with just rune lol

yh but not 90% of the fights rofl, if you fight someone in bandos with rune you're gonna get outhit 90% of the times on osrs.

• Upvote 1

That's all Iam saying ive noticed things in the combat system that are not realistic and figured I would put it out there so there could be a chance of it getting fixed not fair for people that work hard for items like vesta or statuis to get wiped out by a player that can start in one day and get bank loot.