blah suggestions bored

1) (Most important one in my opinion). Remove having the ability to chose weather you want OSRS switches or Roat Pkz switches, make OSRS switches the default one, Roat Pkz switches are too fast and it boosts some peoples ego (Hickory Do and Smokey Montana) and makes'em think they're fast (LOL)

2) ADD ATLEAST ONE NEW FUCKING BOSS? BEEN SUGGESTED LIKE 20 MILLION TIMES GRETAR DO SOMETHING

3) New amulets and bracelets along with every other FUCKING item that has been suggested

4) Fix pid

5) Fix pid again

6) Ability to change you name (to what you ALREADY have) but with capitalized letters (must cost)

• Upvote 2

I agree with new bosses the game is slacking I know it's a PvP server but pking daily dealing with 2016 kids in wilderness and 1/4 of the kids in lavish thinking they own this joint and you can not get shit done... 75% of bosses are in wilderness we need more bosses not in Wildy for example Corp, all dragons to get visages from, etc maybe increase the amount of CB Pots that are dropped per kill at ele since it's in the wildy because it is kinda stupid to go to chaos ele to get 10 cb pots in 10 kills make it at least x10 of one of the pots per kill to make it worth doing.

Add Dicing because a lot on this server would rather have dicing rather than staking but make it so it's an npc and if the player loses that item leaves the ECO if they win they get back 2x of that item example someone bets 1x angels NPC rolls 0 - 100 dice if 49 and under player loses their items it rolls 50+ the player wins and gets back 2x of that item. This would make shit leave the eco and home wont be laggy as fuck due to the rich kids just bank standing because they have everything they want nothing left for them to do. Players want to buy shit from the rich fucks when all they do is afk at home bank stand and hoard every item in the damn eco so no one can buy dick so i suggest an eco reset or dicing only way to control this fucking server and make it better...

• Upvote 1