My GFX work.

Why so? Do you not believe me? Next time I make a signature, I'll send you my PSD's through pm pal? Because I don't save my signatures as PSD's. Is that alright? Next timeIi make one, I'll show you my layers. Got Skype? If so pm me it.

i wasnt saying is that ur work fucking mongloid i was asking for ur psd packs i got old shit

i wasnt saying is that ur work fucking mongloid i was asking for ur psd packs i got old shit

i also like how u jump right to its not ur work... pretty sketchy 

I'm not jumping to anything buddy, look I don't want to start bullshit. I just want a fresh start for me. And there is no to call me A "Fucking Mongloid."

Like I said pal, the next time I make a signature, I'll put the layers in there too. Is that good enough for you? 

Also I jumped to saying "This is my work" because of a person saying that it wasnt my work, bbecause my work was on different forum's.. in the name "Driipz"

I'm not jumping to anything buddy, look I don't want to start bullshit. I just want a fresh start for me. And there is no to call me A "Fucking Mongloid."

Like I said pal, the next time I make a signature, I'll put the layers in there too. Is that good enough for you? 

Also I jumped to saying "This is my work" because of a person saying that it wasnt my work, bbecause my work was on different forum's.. in the name "Driipz"

alright ima stick to ur not legit till you show proof since your cocky hit me up next time u make something of ur own! don reply because i wont be comeing back to the post! 

• 1 month later...