Ending #Ctc PKing Trip at East Dragons 9/9/2016

Randomly logged into this dead game to see some of my friends was on (Freebies,Craig,Spy network) told me #Ctc was at Mage Bank i gear up,they change the Loc to Easts because i logged in knowing they don't know how to pk/tank at Mage Bank.

This was the outcome,

Islap Allday planking to me for everything :)

77c48e6e9c4d48a7bd6726f7bde2e3fe.png

Claiming we DDoS'd him

672b64bf07bd4e4fbb026ca00d93e110.png

Trip Ended

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Yo real talk what the fuck is this shit delete it you're embarrassing yourself you fucking clown LMAO

Here's what really happened since this braindead spastic seems to have had a serious head injury...

We were calling everyone out to magebank no one showed up so we went to easts, no need to gas on the topic to try big yourself up you irrelevant retard.

Second of all you uploaded a picture of a fucking randomer which I'm pretty sure is mikevanoers who has nothing to do with ctc LOOOOOL???????? This is like the fourth time you've posted an irrelevant kill pic which has nothing to do with us fix up you reject it just shows how desperate you are for attention so you can tell people you finally managed to get a kill and was useful for once??? You'll never get a kill on any one of us all you do is run in easts with bolt-ags and avoid every single 1v1 because you know you'll end up dying you fucking awkward nigga

Lastly, you did ddos him cos he disconnected from the call but he didn't die and neither did anyone else??? so idk why you even posted that picture and adamzor was spamming #tsg in the yell chat and falled in with you lot when you focused on merk but ended up making a fool out of yourselves as always

lmfao im done this nigga is so retarded i cant even...

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Yo real talk what the fuck is this shit delete it you're embarrassing yourself you fucking clown LMAO

Here's what really happened since this braindead spastic seems to have had a serious head injury...

We were calling everyone out to magebank no one showed up so we went to easts, no need to gas on the topic to try big yourself up you irrelevant retard.

Second of all you uploaded a picture of a fucking randomer which I'm pretty sure is mikevanoers who has nothing to do with ctc LOOOOOL???????? This is like the fourth time you've posted an irrelevant kill pic which has nothing to do with us fix up you reject it just shows how desperate you are for attention so you can tell people you finally managed to get a kill and was useful for once??? You'll never get a kill on any one of us all you do is run in easts with bolt-ags and avoid every single 1v1 because you know you'll end up dying you fucking awkward nigga

Lastly, you did ddos him cos he disconnected from the call but he didn't die and neither did anyone else??? so idk why you even posted that picture and adamzor was spamming #tsg in the yell chat and falled in with you lot when you focused on merk but ended up making a fool out of yourselves as always

lmfao im done this nigga is so retarded i cant even...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

trig·ger
ˈtriɡər/
verb
past tense: triggered; past participle: triggered
  1. cause (an event or situation) to happen or exist.
    "an allergy can be triggered by stress or overwork"
    synonyms: precipitate, prompt, elicit, trigger off, set off, spark (off), touch off,provoke, stir up; More

• cause (a device) to function.
      synonyms: activate, set off, set going, trip
      "thieves triggered the alarm"

no1 called you out to Mage Bank you pussies pk only at easts 

he was with you in the CC (which my spy told me but i didint save the pic) and he was in the fi when you failed to kill adamzor,and you come in bolt-ags also lmfao =s and anyone can spam #TSG lmfao doesnt mean hes with us, #tsg isint even a thing anymore it was legit 3v6 and u niggas are just dumb spawn/p server rejects that started PKing on roatpkz =P 

Image result for take this l

12 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

trig·ger
ˈtriɡər/
verb
past tense: triggered; past participle: triggered
  1. cause (an event or situation) to happen or exist.
    "an allergy can be triggered by stress or overwork"
    synonyms: precipitate, prompt, elicit, trigger off, set off, spark (off), touch off,provoke, stir up; More

• cause (a device) to function.
      synonyms: activate, set off, set going, trip
      "thieves triggered the alarm"

no1 called you out to Mage Bank you pussies pk only at easts 

he was with you in the CC (which my spy told me but i didint save the pic) and he was in the fi when you failed to kill adamzor,and you come in bolt-ags also lmfao =s and anyone can spam #TSG lmfao doesnt mean hes with us, #tsg isint even a thing anymore it was legit 3v6 and u niggas are just dumb spawn/p server rejects that started PKing on roatpkz =P 

lmfao no1 called us out to magebank we called everyone else out but no1 showed up read properly 

what the fuck are you even talking about none of what you said makes sense, speak english you confused down syndrome retard man said spy... I get that you've never pked outside of roatpkz and you take clanning on here way too serious fix up you've been pking with adamzor along your side for 2 days

carry on posting irrelevant kps of randoms and claiming it's any1 important you desperate fuck nigga

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Why Gg said:

lmfao no1 called us out to magebank we called everyone else out but no1 showed up read properly 

what the fuck are you even talking about none of what you said makes sense, speak english you confused down syndrome retard man said spy... I get that you've never pked outside of roatpkz and you take clanning on here way too serious fix up you've been pking with adamzor along your side for 2 days

smh this is actually coming from someone that started PKing on roatpkz in 2015? ive asked you 2 come 2 07 many times you just ignore me and ask me to 'nh' you at ::risk ur a clueless fucking ape 

8 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

smh this is actually coming from someone that started PKing on roatpkz in 2015? ive asked you 2 come 2 07 many times you just ignore me and ask me to 'nh' you at ::risk ur a clueless fucking ape 

your entire pking career started on roatpkz you're a fucking joke nobody takes you seriously, the day you actually accept my 1v1 is the day i'll allow you to quote me fucking pussy ass nigga btw nice kills at funpk fucking clown

• John locked this topic