5K portal

maxishere

Killed a guy in 5k portal, got dh axe, body, legs and 3 karambs in drop, nothing else and nothing else appeard there, i sat there till the drop dissapeard.

I just realized theres a group for reporting bugs, so i'm posting this here instead.

f1aa94310e5967e8ff4917532a394a65.pnge1e062879e332f082d146dfdced8b757.png

And the 2nd, not so big, but annoying bug of person going through the portal while dying and keeping the loot afterwards.
I took a screenie of him spawning with gear, but it did not save it for some reason. It has happend to me couple of times before and if it happens again, i'll try to get a picture of spawning with gear.

babb82b21f4a1edd25d9bb2ca8d30514.png

• 2 weeks later...

Now i didn't get any pictures but i fought a guy in 5k portal, killed him and immediatly dced. So i restarted the client and got the loot, there was dh set, gmaul, tab, potion, karambs but no item for the 5k risk. He said he had ags but it never appeard and nobody else took it from the ground, it just dissapeard. Please do something, do fix these kinds of bugs. @Gretar