Time for a change

Dear Roatz Admin, Support & Roatz community.

Ive been with Roatz for damn near 3 years, we all know Roatz doesn't really put much effort into their game nor do they add or change anything within the server... but what has kept me for so long after multiple times of quitting is the great community and friends.

Anyways I would like to suggest that this server be made better.. and by that I mean listen to the people who play this game and spend a lot of money on it.. Make mini games LIT and add OP gear for mini games ONLY.. 

Make it so mini games give you PKP.. 

for instance, Castlewars will give you 10pkp per kill and 100 per capture... also at the end of each game just like castle wars in rs you get 1 - 3 cow tickets and with that you can buy items such as.... overloads, ok supplies...

Another thing is we've had the same items for like a year now last items added where like store seep and abc.. can we pleassseee have some of the items these other Servers get to have... like DHCB, and korasi, dwh,  come on guys it isn't that hard it will also boost the eco if added more items, which also means... MORE DONATIONS... 

and that hat I think about wraps it up..