Dharok's pk session

Dear Casalusio, It is nice to see someone making Dharok pking videos instead of Hybrid, but overall your pking and editing needs some improvemt. First of all change your super restores to sanfew serum (ID 10926) It cures poison and recharges prayer at the same time. Also you should bring saradomin brew aswell it really helps to tank then you are at low hp (Anglerfish+ Karambwan+ Saradomin brew combo). Also don't rely on RNG so much try timing vengance and then axe. As for editing the quality wasn't that good. Also you should use other type of songs. This one almost literally ripped my ears. Looking forward for next video. Goodluck

Edited by Fight 4 You
  • Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
13 hours ago, Fight 4 You said:

Dear Casalusio, It is nice to see someone making Dharok pking videos instead of Hybrid, but overall your pking and editing needs some improvemt. First of all change your super restores to sanfew serum (ID 10926) It cures poison and recharges prayer at the same time. Also you should bring saradomin brew aswell it really helps to tank then you are at low hp (Anglerfish+ Karambwan+ Saradomin brew combo). Also don't rely on RNG so much try timing vengance and then axe. As for editing the quality wasn't that good. Also you should use other type of songs. This one almost literally ripped my ears. Looking forward for next video. Goodluck

I love these type of feedbacks, I appreciate your opinion, will use your tips. :)

• Upvote 1