Ironman Concept Idea

'Iron Man' Concept Idea  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Interested?

• Yes
    • No

This is an idea I have been contemplating for quite some time. I am willing to write up some specifications to assist in development if required with community feedback.

I know the first thing you read is "Ironman" and straight away you are abusing me back to OSRS :P ..but this is just a concept, hear me out.. I am sure there are some PvM'ers/Duel Arena Addicts who would like to have something to strive for.

Let's introduce a new type of account with:

• No trade/duel
  • Custom tag/yell tag
  • Drop Rate equivalent to super donor/custom drop rate - (note that the only way to purchase Super Donor will be IRL contributions if this isn't added)
  • Obtainable ::yell permissions (to prevent people creating these types of accounts to ::yell for mains)
  • Deep wilderness key rate would exist within the entire wilderness to negate for valuable player drops
  • Spawnables will stay the same

Hurdles within development

• Disabling Trade/Duel - obtainable?
  • Requirement to obtain ::yell - concept?

I don't want to spend too much time on this if it gets thrown back.  Would anyone be interested to see something like this within RoatPkz?

Is this something that could be implemented Admin's?