I was hacked today

inline007

While I was at work I was hacked. I had about 250k wealth, which I donated 80$ to get along with weeks of playing. I logged in and I was at the duel areana with almost all of my items gone. Please ban this man. I don't know how this happened but it most certainly did happen. He transferred the wealth through a duel. I don't mind obtaining more wealth but I don't want this man to simply hack me again, seeing as it is so easy to him. If the matter is resolved I will secure some more donation items, promise. 

I don't even care about getting the wealth back, although it would be nice. I really don't wanna put a few hundred into the game to lose it tomorrow. thanks

I believe it was headhunter69 who hacked me. The reason being, most of my wealth was held in vote tickets, about 146 of them to be exact. He has that many vote tickets up for sale as of 7 hours ago, exactly the time that I was hacked. almost positive it was him.

DEISHment might have something to do with it, he was very defensive when I announced headhunter69 on yell. maybe it is his main account, I am unaware but please let me know when I am secure from being hacked by them again.

I don't know if it was a brute force hack, if you database leaked, it is possible that it was a poor password on my part (for that possibility I am setting a pin) or possibly I got keylogged. This is however a brand new computer with antivirus so I doubt it

actually a simple ip network login check should show that it was not me, and that ip should be shared with the culprit. thank you. I only log in from one ip address

Sorry to hear about your account. I've checked through the logs and it shows that the hacker went ahead and lost all your items at the Duel Arena. 

I can assure you that the hacker has been Account- and MAC-banned. Unfortunately I cannot refund your items as you didn't have email protection on your account, which is something we alert you about with an in-game prompt every time you log in.

The hacker did not brute force his way into your account - Our database is not leaked either. My guess is that he's been using an online database-lookup and most likely found your password that way. 

I'd advise you to always use a new combination of password whenever you're registering on a private server, a forum or anything for that matter.

• Upvote 2