Scammed at duel arena, want justice as a donator to this server

level ace

Hello,

I was scammed at duel arena last week for 800k after dueling with the same person many times in a row. It started going fast and he removed 800k pkp and i didnt notice. I reported this to mod and he said this is accepted and thats why there are two screen to verify. I did not know that scamming at duel arena was legal in the game and therefore wasnt as careful as i should have been. There were multiple people who pmed me after the fact saying they also had been scammed as well. I think that it is unfair that the people scamming do not have any sort of punishment. I have screen shots of this guy admitting he scammed me as well and bragging about it. Let it be known that I have donated over 3k to this server and I stopped donating after this experience because it made me not want to play anymore. My ingame name is level ace and the in game name of the scammer is meow xd meow.

Here are the pics for proof.

570515691_ddsproof1.PNG.98a92578e7481c156e1c507eeffe9372.PNG

1791252853_ddsproof2.PNG.7728540c167fcd99eefc690354d9e4c3.PNG

Edited by level ace
mistyped title

The player has been given a temporary ban as a punishment and as a warning. We don't normally punish people for this type of scam, but since they were quite large amounts, an appropriate punishment has been handed to them.

Also, it looks like you fell for that trick times in a row though..? Sorry to say, but that is literally your own fault for not actually checking what the opponent puts up.

Next time, please use the report format and create the report topic in the 'Player reports' section which can be found here;
https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/forum/78-player-reports/

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1