[Glitch/Bug] - Walking through the map

Good morning everyone!

I was really bored and decided to do some checking on places that are never visited in this game and found this weird glitch or bug that allows me to roam through the map... I was even able to roam through the duel arena at some point...

To clarify it here are some screenshots I made while trying this out:

Walking up the ladder at the location [IMGUR]

Notice how the mini map changes as I walk up the ladder [IMGUR]

Walking through the duel arena [IMGUR]

Also pay attention to the fact that my energy bar is not going down as I'm walking through this glitched map:

Walking through the map with unlimited energy? [IMGUR]

Don't take me wrong I'm not implying that this is a major thing but I am trying as hard as I can to help you improve the game as much as possible this bug/glitch being rare because I don't believe that it was ever found because no one pays attention to the small details in the game such as this one. 

While I was creating this thread I also managed to find home and walk through the wilderness but you can't see anyone and no one can see you as demonstrated in the screenshots below this also counts for bounty hunter targets by the way!

Walking through the home wilderness with a bounty target [IMGUR]

Walking through home [IMGUR]

I hope I have given you enough information for any questions regarding to this thread you can contact me via direct message or you can ask the question in this thread and I will gladly respond to it when I have the time to!

I will continue to update this thread when I see new interesting things that I found while roaming around!

Edited by Squintilla

Yeah, good find. Many ppl know about Floor 1 of the map. We just choose not to talk about it as it has entertainment value.

The bounty hunter abuse is 1 out of 2 exploits I can think of and nobody abuses it since they'd most likely get banned.

A simple solution is for the game to force teleport you home if it detects you on floor 1, otherwise Gretar would have to patch up all the ladders and staircases in the game. 

Cheers.

I do feel that this bug should be fixed because it also comes back to the bounty hunter exploit people can abuse even if they can get banned for it I don't think it's that easily detectable that people are abusing this exploit when no one really pays attention to where it's coming from. 

There are only a few ladders in a few places that brings you to floor one yeah it's funny but it's also worrying at the same time especially the bounty hunter part that you were talking about. 

I hope @Gretar can perhaps solve this issue. 

29 minutes ago, Squintilla said:

I do feel that this bug should be fixed because it also comes back to the bounty hunter exploit people can abuse even if they can get banned for it I don't think it's that easily detectable that people are abusing this exploit when no one really pays attention to where it's coming from. 

There are only a few ladders in a few places that brings you to floor one yeah it's funny but it's also worrying at the same time especially the bounty hunter part that you were talking about. 

I hope @Gretar can perhaps solve this issue. 

Welp cant argue with a man of reason! I will concede. 

• Haha 1