New game mode wouldn't hurt.
- PVP mode chars should have their death/punishment only count heavily when killed by another PVP mode player. If they die vs regular non-pvp character they get reduced punishment.
- Separate ELO rating for PVP mode only count when vs other PVP mode players.
- They should be able to join cc otherwise they would just edge pk or get focused by clans in deep wilderness with no chance of defending themselves.
- Their spawn spot "::home" should be deadlocked at ::Ferox to promote activity in that area. Spawn all the necessary shops at ferox. They could still use all teles in the game and travel freely.
- Make the content engaging by adding PK Mode ranks (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond) etc the more they PK they can unlock rewards. Could also add daily missions for PK Mode players to complete in the wilderness to advance their rank.
- Punishment system: When PVP char dies he can choose his punishments to restore his rank.
1) Reduce his bank wealth by %
2) Complete some missions in the wilderness (e.g. kill 25 players) within a certain amount of time or they have to reduce their bank or risk losing title when time expires.
3) Dying in multi should have significantly smaller punishment compared to dying in singles.
- Benefits: PVP mode character should have increased perks in the wilderness since they get punished when dying (perks TBD) to entice ppl to make a pvp mode.
No to the "bounty system" that is begging people to RWT and really no way to prove it, but I suppose you could cap the bounty at 1K-5K PKP or something relatively small, but then people would just rag the person being hunted to claim the bounty.