Gambling Logs Suggestion!

I agree with this, though I must state the obvious, which is: how’s it going to work in relation to the seeds needed to plant if they’re in the trading screen ;). In my opinion it should exclude seeds ( obviously ) but sometimes the obvious should be stated. Overall, great idea as this is an issue I have dealt with many times. Support.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.4473d37e7ad8c7855fb58cd1729e44f2.png

10 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

I agree with this, though I must state the obvious, which is: how’s it going to work in relation to the seeds needed to plant if they’re in the trading screen ;). In my opinion it should exclude seeds ( obviously ) but sometimes the obvious should be stated. Overall, great idea as this is an issue I have dealt with many times. Support.

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

image.png.4473d37e7ad8c7855fb58cd1729e44f2.png

Probably seeds should be untradeable so people focus more on entertaining Donator Points, Let me know what you think about this cool idea :P

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Probably seeds should be untradeable so people focus more on entertaining Donator Points, Let me know what you think about this cool idea :P

Interesting but that'd likely have a huge impact on the economy of Roat Pkz as many people solely buy donator points just to merch them via seeds. I don't know the outcome of making seeds untradeable but I'd suggest let's not tread there :S Probably could be quite a good idea in beta first. 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

11 minutes ago, Ex0tic said:

Interesting but that'd likely have a huge impact on the economy of Roat Pkz as many people solely buy donator points just to merch them via seeds. I don't know the outcome of making seeds untradeable but I'd suggest let's not tread there :S Probably could be quite a good idea in beta first. 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

We all have our different perspectives to view the server or life, But that's fine cause you have a very good point tbh and it was just a very unique idea that crossed my mind.

Maybe it'll be better this way so people start merching the Donator Points and stop being stupid trying to merch the seeds as well which could cause the prices of DPS + Tbows and Scythes , Donator variety items to go up and prepare some decent prices for the new ankous if that's ever coming to the server.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 1