[Chef]'s Skilling Services

Chef

If you are looking for someone to train your account with any skill up to 99 you can contact me via discord [Chef#1486] and we will come to an agreement.

How this works?

You have to trust me to log into your account and train the skills you want up to 99, for example you want cooking level 99 and you don't wanna train it yourself and you have some double xp scrolls in your bank that you'll allow me to use so i can level it up faster than usual.

is this legal or against the rules

this is totally legal and staff dont mind with that as long we both come to meet our ends of the deal and let me provide you the service you want in return for a pkp amount you can pay me with after a discussion.

If you have any more questions please ask me down below on the comments and replies, Thank you so much for choosing this service and you will get any skill you want up to 99 by your choice :)

any previous experience on this training to 99?

yes sure i have it on my account and it took me a while i know it could be hard and sometimes you have to leave your account but don't worry i'm here for you and can take your account for a ride with me to get you any 99 you want.

Spoiler

Screenshot_4.png.332893cfbf63f753c375bc350831d510.png

Enjoy - Prices will be discussed in my dm via discsord Chef#1486 thanks for reading :)