#OTF

I took the liberty of deleting the initial OTF topic in the Killpics thread. I can't speak on behalf of my fellow team members, but I don't really want to create an even more cancerous environment for clanning with unnecessary killpics. It's not 2008 anymore, let's be serious. PH seem to be playing their role in making the clanning community more inviting based on their recruitment thread, so I'd like to take initiative and do the same. 

I'll be consulting with every one of our members and releasing a member's list later today. Everyone seems to think we're all hiding/avoiding on our mains, when we're just getting the name out there with the obnoxious alts. After all, what fun is clanning without a bit of banter? :kappa:

In addition; to be fair, we've been playing together as a "team" for not more than 4 days now and for the first 2 days we were running around spamming "#(insert random fruit name)" and later "#otf the #1 team that isn't a team" because we didn't expect anything serious to come out of this until we saw the potential. All in all though, we've recently started doing in-house run ins, but it's been hard considering certain factors which I don't feel I'm at liberty to discuss publicly about one of our very important members. 

Anyway, that's the end of my rant. Keep in mind these are all MY personal opinions and may or may not reflect the way other members of the team feel about this topic.

Whether you agree, disagree, or just flat out think I'm a rat ingame, I encourage anyone with an opinion to leave their thoughts in a reply.

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

You don't have to be inviting just because another clan just turned inviting.

Do what you want have your own style, and like you said clanning is only fun with some banter.

It's just my 2 cents, man. I just cbf getting online and instantly arguing with everyone on the server because we're a bunch of new faces talking shit, you know?

In the past month or so since I've been back I've been trying really hard to squash all personal beefs and be friendly to everyone, but at the same time with certain people you just have to realize that it's the internet and no one gives two fucks.

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Only thing i could critique about you guys is that you don't represent one thing, you just seem like a bunch of random pkers thrown together that want to shit on other clans names as much as possible, no real hierarchy, no member list, just different people every day on "otf9898359384" accounts.

Good luck though, i like the fact Roat has more clan activity, even if some of your members are raging retards.

Our leader's been MIA for the past 2 days, so right now yeah we literally are a bunch of random pkers.

Like I said in my OP, my thoughts at this very moment don't necessarily represent the thoughts of the entire team.