roat pkz clan killing seasons?

1 minute ago, BloodsbrothersOfficial said:

I think if we gather up more clans we should have a system like nr has called bloodlust but we can name it something differently here have like a season of all clans compete againts each other by killing each other and you gain points and the winner gets a reward at the end of the season

I think the clan wars minigame would suffice ...

Nonetheless, I like the idea of "seasons" and rewards. It'd make clanning more rewarding instead of just boosting everyone's ego to dangerous levels.

• Upvote 1

Yea my idea is having all clans you apply for a clan killing season and you get a kill anywhere in the wildy either multi or single vs another clan that is in the season you get a point and whoever gets the most point by the end of each season wins rewards by clan i think nr is the only server with that system and is called bloodlust and nr has now 80-130 daily only and they have 4 active clans in bl

Edited by BloodsbrothersOfficial
11 minutes ago, BloodsbrothersOfficial said:

I think if we gather up more clans we should have a system like nr has called bloodlust but we can name it something differently here have like a season of all clans compete againts each other by killing each other and you gain points and the winner gets a reward at the end of the season

This reminds me of something that they have on another server.

OT: Yeah sure why not.