Suggestions! (Dicing, Pid, Etc.)

I've been looking at Roat Pkz lately and I don't really see anything special besides your basic pking & staking, don't get me wrong still an awesome and fun server but I came up with a few suggestions that may improve the server a bit more.

-

Staking

I suggest the only thing about staking that should be fixed is PID.. Some think PID is a myth but I do not lol. I think duel should be re coded so that both players hit at the same exact time. This will eliminate all the arguments involving pid which I constantly see all day.

Dicing

I suggest that Dicing should definitely be added to Roat! I've played a ton of other RSPS's and they mostly all have dicing and it's a really popular factor of the server. I honestly only play some of those servers just to dice. Dice bags should work with a random number generator and gambling games such as 55x2 & Black Jack could be played.

Also if Dicing is added I think there should be a Trusted Dicer rank! This will eliminate most 'scammers' & to be given a Trusted Dicer rank you must be TRUSTED and an application process would be good too.

Ranks (YouTuber rank)

I suggest that if you are given a YouTuber rank, you should have a 'YouTube' icon displayed next to your username, same as the SS, Mod, & Admin icons.

Also hope there will be a 'Dice' rank icon too!

A tournament host rank would be nice too regarding my next suggestion.

Tournaments

I suggest that maybe staff could host Pking tournaments should be hosted daily, I mean I don't know much about Pking but i'm pretty sure these tournaments would be fun and I'd like to participate in them too lol.

Some tournaments could have an entrance fee like 1k each for 10 entries.

There could be like 10 participants and they can all go 1 V 1 and the last one standing would win a big prize, like 10k pk points!

-

This is really all the suggestions i can think of right now from the top of my head, but if i have more in the future i'll be sure to share them!

<3

21 minutes ago, VALENCE said:

I've been looking at Roat Pkz lately and I don't really see anything special besides your basic pking & staking, don't get me wrong still an awesome and fun server but I came up with a few suggestions that may improve the server a bit more.

-

Staking

I suggest the only thing about staking that should be fixed is PID.. Some think PID is a myth but I do not lol. I think duel should be re coded so that both players hit at the same exact time. This will eliminate all the arguments involving pid which I constantly see all day.

Are you trolling?

Dicing

I suggest that Dicing should definitely be added to Roat! I've played a ton of other RSPS's and they mostly all have dicing and it's a really popular factor of the server. I honestly only play some of those servers just to dice. Dice bags should work with a random number generator and gambling games such as 55x2 & Black Jack could be played.

Also if Dicing is added I think there should be a Trusted Dicer rank! This will eliminate most 'scammers' & to be given a Trusted Dicer rank you must be TRUSTED and an application process would be good too.

Yes but only staff and respected would be given a dice bag

Ranks (YouTuber rank)

I suggest that if you are given a YouTuber rank, you should have a 'YouTube' icon displayed next to your username, same as the SS, Mod, & Admin icons.

No they should not

Tournaments

I suggest that maybe staff could host Pking tournaments should be hosted daily, I mean I don't know much about Pking but i'm pretty sure these tournaments would be fun and I'd like to participate in them too lol.

There could be like 10 participants and they can all go 1 V 1 and the last one standing would win a big prize, like 10k pk points!

-

Staff host events have just been a bit lazy recently.

This is really all the suggestions i can think of right now from the top of my head, but if i have more in the future i'll be sure to share them!

<3

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, VALENCE said:

Staking

PID would be quite hard to remove or change to what Jagex has currently.

Dicing

Sure, but dicing bags should only be given to an NPC or Staff.

Ranks (YouTuber rank)

I like the idea. Would be more of an incentive for players to go for it too.

Tournaments

-

<3

We've just been pretty flat out lately, but tournaments should be starting up again soon.