Basic Suggestions

Some of these may have been repeated in previous threads, idk

1) Roatpkz is a PKING server that has been out for like 5 years and we still don't have the most common type of food used for double eating. Karambwans please?

2) Quick prayers

3) Fix Staking // All the pid bullshit and how a player keeps it (This is very broad but staking is just... not right lol)

4) Maybe remove Anti-Venom potions from the pkp shop? I don't think a potion players need should cost pkp, or maybe lower the price?

5) Add a rock crab / overload to lower HP? This would go great with DH now since it costs PKP and a player can risk it so they choose to

6) Maybe look into adding more items players could work towards such as Dragon Warhammer and Blowpipe? Basic 07 items and would be great for PVM as Roatpkz is gaining more bosses slowly

Blessed sara sword for pkp, etc

7) Maybe another way to offer gambling to players? Dicing? Automated system to prevent scamming / staff have the ability to roll

Let me know what you think in a non cancer way

Edited by Beez
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Beez said:

1) Roatpkz is a PKING server that has been out for like 5 years and we still don't have the most common type of food used for double eating. Karambwans please?

Good idea, delays also need to be fixed for double eating.

2) Quick prayers

Not phased with this.

3) Fix Staking // All the pid bullshit and how a player keeps it (This is very broad but staking is just... not right lol)

It's  a big update. Possibly in the future I could see it happening.

4) Maybe remove Anti-Venom potions from the pkp shop? I don't think a potion players need should cost pkp, or maybe lower the price?

No, I feel as though having them the way they are is fine.

5) Add a rock crab / overload to lower HP? This would go great with DH now since it costs PKP and a player can risk it so they choose to

You mean rock cake? I don't see why not anymore. DH bombing used to be a problem but now that it's a risk set it may not be a problem.

6) Maybe look into adding more items players could work towards such as Dragon Warhammer and Blowpipe? Basic 07 items and would be great for PVM as Roatpkz is gaining more bosses slowly

They'll be brought in sometime .

7) Maybe another way to offer gambling to players? Dicing? Automated system to prevent scamming / staff have the ability to roll

I believe this is being worked on as we speak, but yes, I agree.

Good suggestions.

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Zoradz said:

Good idea, delays also need to be fixed for double eating.

Not phased with this.

It's  a big update. Possibly in the future I could see it happening.

No, I feel as though having them the way they are is fine.

You mean rock cake? I don't see why not anymore. DH bombing used to be a problem but now that it's a risk set it may not be a problem.

They'll be brought in sometime .

I believe this is being worked on as we speak, but yes, I agree.

Good suggestions.

Yeah i meant rock cake, Lol

Thanks

On 4/27/2016 at 5:32 AM, Beez said:

Yes will probably be polled at some point

2) Quick prayers

Yes

No comment

No

Yes

Yes but no blowpipe

Yes

On 27-4-2016 at 6:32 AM, Beez said:

yes

2) Quick prayers

yes

no idea

no

idm

hel ye

yesss