Listen up.

Okay, This isn't about a current staff member so if you're not interested cya.

It's kind of sad that a certain moderator gets demoted because he wants to help but isn't listened to. I find it funny that the most active, helping, and  honest mod gets demoted for a stupid ass thing. Like how the fuck are you going to run a server and not have good active mods/server supports? (no offence to anyone). honestly I have seen the way the server changed when ungrateful and graphics left, it has gotten worst as a whole and will continue unless you let my boi levi back on the staff team #teamdickriders #raggerstillwegetbanned #LEVIforMODERATOR - Nyzic aka Dickrider

• Upvote 2

Sometimes there are different perspectives on this issue, Gretar saw this from a different point of view. I agree ENTIRELY with your statement, because we had so many good staff who just make a small mistake and pay the price for it. There has been unfair judgments in the past, and once they get demoted, most of them quit forever (Just to name a few)

Bride Chucky (SS)

Robes (Admin)

Ungrateful (Admin)

I don't know alot about the others but once they were demoted, we barely saw them active anymore. It all depends on what others think, and some times the voices of the community aren't enough for the people in power.

Anyways, I'm just saying that there are some limits as to where a staff can go, the punishments that can befall them, and it's effects on the community. Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 2