Suggestions

donators they could get a weekly or monthly point for loyalty and you could purchase titles with these points.

super-donators dont lose untradeables upon death just easier to get gains in the wildy.

super-donators get a 5 second cooldown on the ::yell command whilst donators get a 10 second cooldown, to keep the chat more controlled

more custom rares, like the roatpkz axe, pickaxe I enjoy to collect items like those I would like to see more !

add more items remove older items such like vesta,statius, and replace them with ballista's,ranger tunic, possibly the new jewelry I forget the name

add more monsters with drops, gives another side of the community some fun :)

custom quests would be pretty fun to wield items like the tentacle whip or something to make the game harder but just to increase the enjoyment of the game

change the game make whips cost pkp, make some items only achievable from bosses, this will create more pk in the wildy + not to mention add more value to the item

51 minutes ago, Teh Donator said:

donators they could get a weekly or monthly point for loyalty and you could purchase titles with these points.

super-donators dont lose untradeables upon death just easier to get gains in the wildy.

super-donators get a 5 second cooldown on the ::yell command whilst donators get a 10 second cooldown, to keep the chat more controlled

support on all of the above suggestions, donators shud hav a 20 second yell timer and supers 10 seconds cos theres too many arguements over yell everyday

more custom rares, like the roatpkz axe, pickaxe I enjoy to collect items like those I would like to see more !

im not really a fan of custom items, i think its better if we add the newer treasure trail items from osrs as rares

add more items remove older items such like vesta,statius, and replace them with ballista's,ranger tunic, possibly the new jewelry I forget the name

pvp items will remain for now but support on all osrs items

add more monsters with drops, gives another side of the community some fun :)

support wildy bosses will be added and i think godwars bosses shud be added for donators only

custom quests would be pretty fun to wield items like the tentacle whip or something to make the game harder but just to increase the enjoyment of the game

change the game make whips cost pkp, make some items only achievable from bosses, this will create more pk in the wildy + not to mention add more value to the item

no support this is a spawn pk server quests and eco are not needed

Edited by Ahmash