Keep In Mind - About Staff Members

Hello fellow RoatPkz members, Robes here.

A friend of mine said something to me a while back. He made a good point about his expectations from a staff member, and I thought it was worthy of sharing with you guys. Not all people will think the same, but I figured maybe his insight would be taken into account when posting feedback on members of the staff team.

Here's what he said:

I'm not sure where exactly do I put this, but I strongly believe it should be put in a somewhat noticeable spot, so everyone reads this. 

Guys, for real need to understand that mods = people; they have their personal life and activities/hobbies beside this server to deal with. Besides that, I can vouch that nobody from the in-game staff team is paid to do their job. They are all voluntary doing it, while being grateful for being part of something. Mods do this on their own free will and spend their own free time, when they could really do anything else.

Why so much criticism on them? Seriously guys. Talking about these who are always so negative or skeptical about someones staff, like it was the bad big staff club who only uses power for their own fun. Haha, what kind of bullcrap is that? Why is there even such a stereotype? You can trust me, every one of the staff team is taking this job seriously and feel free to help you, as long as you act reasonable with them. This isn't a kindergarten class and I'm not here to fix your bad manners if your parents haven't done it yet.

Moderators don't have to moderate the game 24/7. I will repeat, this isn't their job. If they feel like doing it - they will do it on their own free will. Only because of that - they should receive gratitude instead.

Be a good guy and you will see them helping you out, it's just that simple. What if you see them online and are not answering You? It's not their duty to help you. They may want some time alone or just enjoying the game for granted.

If they help you out - feel humble and show some respect for people who are actually doing it voluntarily, when they could easily ignore you and had gone off to pk or stake for some items. Why would they help? Tell me.

For these people, i.e. trolls, who are often having way too less attention and seeks to solve their problems on internet, trying to provoke a crowd, telling that there is a bad staff system, can easily leave the server. I would feel soooo much better without them.

If you still don't get along with the staff, then maybe the problem is within you first. Staff on this server are trustful and will always treat you well, unless you are douche to them - they have full right to ignore you. Besides, we all might have good and bad days. Don't rate a person by his bad day.

Maybe this doesn't mean a thing to some of you, but to me it has meaning. That's all.

• Upvote 2
  • Yoobs pinned this topic
  • Yoobs unpinned this topic