Countdown

At Duel Arena, you go into a match and countdown starts at 3 and goes to Fight! It counts down pretty fast tbh so players if they have PID and lag the player might not get first hit due to lag because they miss countdown completely I'd like to see the countdown to be extended to 5 down to Fight or just make it countdown slower.

Tf you mean Game of chance lol. This is ment to be OSRS server OSRS counts down slowly I see no harm in increasing the rate of which it counts down? This way every player that stakes has a good period of time to get ready for battle only allowing all players to have an equal chance at winning i have seen many lose due to fast count down as I do believe slowing countdown would help a lot.

2 hours ago, Local Arab said:

Tf you mean Game of chance lol. This is ment to be OSRS server OSRS counts down slowly I see no harm in increasing the rate of which it counts down? This way every player that stakes has a good period of time to get ready for battle only allowing all players to have an equal chance at winning i have seen many lose due to fast count down as I do believe slowing countdown would help a lot.

Yeah but you seem like the only person that wants it, @Zoradz is right it's a game of chance changing the rate at which the count down goes isn't going to help, Get better internet if you lag simply as that.

Yeah but it being a Game of chance is when you are fighting eachother increasing the length of countdown will only give both players a longer chance to be ready i'm not talking about when your fighting Zoradz i'm talking about countdown before match starts in staking on here you scramble to spam click attack on the opponent as when you enter you are already on 2 or 1.