Virvum suggestions

Virvum

1.) Fix the insta-spec in this server, it does not work at all. Not even 1% correct!

^Roatpkz on LEFT^  -----  ^RS2007 on RIGHT^

283a672af40a454996125fd331ba0b23.png

2.) ^::Staff command should show all staff online (SS also)! This one wouldn't help out new players. ::help in chat box would be cool too.^

3.) Replace the red skulls with Mysterious emblems! I believe I should be able to put up my 10 kill streak (Ticket/emblem) in my bank while I annihilate a ragger. Instead of logging onto an alt like anyone else would. SOOOO! Why not create Kill streak tickets AKA Mysterious emblems.

39e5be9f2ad2434b88212105d472b7a0.png

Not only would this be a great idea, but people would also risk them in the wild since they're trying to gain more PKP their self!

(Pkp per kill could be modified)

Small suggestions

1.) Create a GMAUL Clamp! Could be obtained by Donor island/Chaos ele + soon to come in deep wild boss.

2.) Bandos body, Bandos legs, bandos vamb + Ancient chaps, Ancient legs, ancient vamb,ancient coif + Armadyl body, armadyl legs, armadyl vamb, armadyl coif.

- Add Staff of Light for donors

- Statius hammer < Dragon hammer

- Super donor island or somethin like that

- Add GMAUL to PKP store around 250-500 PKP just the like Dbow.

Lets get some staff updates going PLEASE!

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs 
- Playtime: 41 Hours (+16 Hours AFK).

Overall one of the best staff, not quite activity wise though. Amazing work should be GLOBAL ADMIN

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend 
- Playtime: 2 Hours (+40 Minutes AFK).

Most chill staff currently, he has a life so people complain about his activity but he does his job very well.

Zoradz - Playtime: 6 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

I see you log on for around 10 mins then log off, but i'm pretty disappointed you never came through on those updates. Overall a good staff member though.

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

I believe SMACKD should be in this position!

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Smackd Playtime: 126 Hours (+40 Hours AFK).

Amazing work, you're for sure one of the most active staff. I see a promotion coming soon!

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Not 100% sure, sorry

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Playtime: 140 Hours (+22 Hours AFK).

OK this some bullshit! This man is the most active staff and he knows what he is doing #10+ months of SS. 

^The staff team is treatin^ him as if he is a joke just like Bride Chucky. EVERYONE knew Bride Chucky would NEVER become a mod. But now they're doing the same thing to Bind u Dead. snakes..

Love Wings - Playtime: 19 Hours (+15 Hours AFK).

You were going for staff for ever before you got SS then you just gave up, nearly half of your playtime is AFK. I believe a demote should be incoming.

Ban152 - Playtime: 62 Hours (+12 Hours AFK).

Good activity, keep up good work don't be abusive! :P

John Deruloz Playtime: 26 Hours (+40 Hours AFK).

AFK more than online, not good brother.

Nyzic - Playtime: 127 Hours (+133 Hours AFK).

You got some good play time but work on that activity my man!

Requiem Af - Playtime: 126 Hours (+41 Hours AFK).

Very nice activity I could see you getting a promotion in the future, depending on how you act online.

^Suggestions^

Edited by Virvum
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Virvum said:

1.) Fix the insta-spec in this server, it does not work at all. Not even 1% correct!

^Roatpkz on LEFT^  -----  ^RS2007 on RIGHT^

283a672af40a454996125fd331ba0b23.png

2.) ^::Staff command should show all staff online (SS also)! This one wouldn't help out new players. ::help in chat box would be cool too.^

3.) Replace the red skulls with Mysterious emblems! I believe I should be able to put up my 10 kill streak (Ticket/emblem) in my bank while I annihilate a ragger. Instead of logging onto an alt like anyone else would. SOOOO! Why not create Kill streak tickets AKA Mysterious emblems.

39e5be9f2ad2434b88212105d472b7a0.png

Not only would this be a great idea, but people would also risk them in the wild since they're trying to gain more PKP their self!

(Pkp per kill could be modified)

Small suggestions

1.) Create a GMAUL Clamp! Could be obtained by Donor island/Chaos ele + soon to come in deep wild boss.

SUPPORT!

2.) Bandos body, Bandos legs, bandos vamb + Ancient chaps, Ancient legs, ancient vamb,ancient coif + Armadyl body, armadyl legs, armadyl vamb, armadyl coif.

AGAINST!

- Add Staff of Light for donors IT WAS REMOVED AN YEAR AGO, AGAINST.

- Statius hammer < Dragon hammer SUPPORT SO BAD

- Super donor island or somethin like that YEAH, WHY NOT

Lets get some staff updates going PLEASE!

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

img%22Global Admin(s)
  Yoobs 
- Playtime: 41 Hours (+16 Hours AFK).

Overall one of the best staff, not quite activity wise though. Amazing work should be GLOBAL ADMIN

yoobs does his job and handles reports and appeals since theres nothing else 2 do for him, he helps when needed, its not a big deal if hes not active alot, its okay if he logs in 1-2 hours/day to check reports/appeals and logout, and server supports can help poeple since they don't have the ability to handle reports/appeals.

img%22Administrator(s)
Legend 
- Playtime: 2 Hours (+40 Minutes AFK).

Most chill staff currently, he has a life so people complain about his activity but he does his job very well.

Same as yoobs.

Zoradz - Playtime: 6 Hours (+3 Hours AFK).

I see you log on for around 10 mins then log off, but i'm pretty disappointed you never came through on those updates. Overall a good staff member though.

i was like thanks god, zoradz will change roatpkz now,unfortunately, no updates has came yet in a month.

img%22Global Moderator(s)
N/A

I believe SMACKD should be in this position! +1

img%22Player Moderator(s)
Smackd Playtime: 126 Hours (+40 Hours AFK).

Amazing work, you're for sure one of the most active staff. I see a promotion coming soon!

you always been good mod and fair.

img%22Forum Moderator(s)
John

Not 100% sure, sorry

he helps when needed, still nice to have you.

img%22Server Support
Bind U Dead Playtime: 140 Hours (+22 Hours AFK).

OK this some bullshit! This man is the most active staff and he knows what he is doing #10+ months of SS. 

^The staff team is treatin^ him as if he is a joke just like Bride Chucky. EVERYONE knew Bride Chucky would NEVER become a mod. But now they're doing the same thing to Bind u Dead. snakes..

BIND U DEAD is the only server support atm who deserves a mod!

Love Wings - Playtime: 19 Hours (+15 Hours AFK).

You were going for staff for ever before you got SS then you just gave up, nearly half of your playtime is AFK. I believe a demote should be incoming.

inactive/useless.

Ban152 - Playtime: 62 Hours (+12 Hours AFK).

Good activity, keep up good work don't be abusive! :P

helpful :P

John Deruloz Playtime: 26 Hours (+40 Hours AFK).

AFK more than online, not good brother.

Nyzic - Playtime: 127 Hours (+133 Hours AFK).

You got some good play time but work on that activity my man!

useless/abuses rules/should be demoted.

Requiem Af - Playtime: 126 Hours (+41 Hours AFK).

Very nice activity I could see you getting a promotion in the future, depending on how you act online.

i guess, sometimes when you're fucked you flame and talk shit, sometimes you help!.

^Suggestions^

i extremely support ur 1,2 suggestions.

• Upvote 1

1.) no support cos the gmaul on osrs is nothing like it was in actual 2007 wer u had to click the opponent 1st then spec bar, on roatz it is instant u click the gmaul and click spec without having to click on ur opponent and if ur doing dds to gmaul its the dds spec 1st

2.) support ther shud be a command ::staff which tells u a list of all the staff online and ::help wud be the same as the request assistance button in donator tab

3.) support on replacing red skulls with emblems but we shud also add bounty hunter wer u only get emblems for killing ur target

small suggestions

1.) support on the gmaul clamp but it shud jus be the gmaul (or) so u cant remove the clamp cos theres no need for 2 separate items, i think it shud be added to vote shop for 25 points 

2.) support on the god d'hides and god robes they shud be spawnable, dragon warhammer shud be in pkp shop for 1k pkp

the staff of light was replaced with staff of the dead and wont be added back in

super donators could have gwd where they can kill the 4 bosses who wud drop anything from the pkp shop

i agree with most ur staff feedback and yes bind u dead for mod

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, desert ship said:

i extremely support ur 1,2 suggestions.

-Thx m8! would be a good addition.

19 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

1.) no support cos the gmaul on osrs is nothing like it was in actual 2007 wer u had to click the opponent 1st then spec bar, on roatz it is instant u click the gmaul and click spec without having to click on ur opponent and if ur doing dds to gmaul its the dds spec 1st

-I believe instaspec needs to be worked on, maybe it could be polled some day?

2.) support ther shud be a command ::staff which tells u a list of all the staff online and ::help wud be the same as the request assistance button in donator tab

-Yes Yes! I agree with this but instead of it in donor tab (new players cant find it) just show it in the chatbox after doing ::staff.

3.) support on replacing red skulls with emblems but we shud also add bounty hunter wer u only get emblems for killing ur target

I 100% agree with you on the target system, but RoatPkz doesn't have enough player count I believe. Also I totaly agree with the emblems replacing the red skulls!

small suggestions

1.) support on the gmaul clamp but it shud jus be the gmaul (or) so u cant remove the clamp cos theres no need for 2 separate items, i think it shud be added to vote shop for 25 points 

This item could be in Vote store or drop in donor island/chaos ele ect... would be a awesome add!

2.) support on the god d'hides and god robes they shud be spawnable, dragon warhammer shud be in pkp shop for 1k pkp

D'hides + god robes should be in donor store I believe. There is not many donor benefits I believe. I agree on the Dragon WarHammer in PKP store for around 1000 PKP like vls or claws.

the staff of light was replaced with staff of the dead and wont be added back in

Damn that sucks, thought it'd be neat to have it in the PKP store for cheap, Or buy them with Mysterious emblem/Killstreak tickets for like 5 kill streak.

super donators could have gwd where they can kill the 4 bosses who wud drop anything from the pkp shop

YesYes! replace donor island monsters with Barrows brothers (1/30) chance of drop or so..  Then for Super donors they get the GWD area to get armadyl/bandos/statius ect... 

i agree with most ur staff feedback and yes bind u dead for mod

Thx 4 the support bro.

• Upvote 1