problem with jad.

cool2kill

theres a glitch or something that rangers can hit 200s , yes 200 with max range gear which is max 4k pkp or something.

if this is an abuse , I can get the names of the people abusing this glitch and or I can take screen shots for prove , please mods give me your opinions .

23 minutes ago, cool2kill said:

theres a glitch or something that rangers can hit 200s , yes 200 with max range gear which is max 4k pkp or something.

if this is an abuse , I can get the names of the people abusing this glitch and or I can take screen shots for prove , please mods give me your opinions .

Pretty sure its the ruby bolt (e) spec going off causing the 200+ hits . correct me if I'm wrong .

Edited by pitch black
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, cool2kill said:

well i think ruby bolts e must get nerfed because this is obviously a problem , i think ruby bolts e bieng so overpowered is stupid.

the ruby bolts are supposed to deal 20% of the opponents current hp on real rs whilst the special effect activates which ia about 1 in 10 shots

on here they hav been capped at a maximum of 250 damage i beleive cos jad has 5k hp so 20% of that wud be a 1000 hitter

i prefer dds spec and tent whip with max melee cos its more reliable hitting constant 30-50s whereas ruby bolts are very inaccurate they hit 0 like 10x in a row then a 200+

every jad i do around 1100-1200 damage which is almost 5k total xp drop and get the drop quite often so the rangers are not that overpowered really

• Upvote 1

i killed jad using this setup and got 5640 total xp which is 1410 damage

daecdb4e761982528945e08b468285c5.png

only bad thing about this setup is u risk about 500pkp unskulled so u cud replace the morrigans with black dhide and the prim boots with dboots and protect the helm risking only a b ring i

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ahmash said:

i killed jad using this setup and got 5640 total xp which is 1410 damage

daecdb4e761982528945e08b468285c5.png

only bad thing about this setup is u risk about 500pkp unskulled so u cud replace the morrigans with black dhide and the prim boots with dboots and protect the helm risking only a b ring i

thx for the explaning.