Karma's A B*tch

Alkosor

So earlier this week my best friend built a brand new super computer well, I forget the exact specs, but it was really top tier. I really didn't care too much, but the next day he was all depressed and said he spilled juice over his brand new PC oh, I laughed at him, and made fun of him all week. Later on the day my friends and I decided to go outside by a church nearby our school called God's Window, and play some good ol' Murican Football. We played, but it was super cold so, we just ended up crashing at my place until around 9 PM. We played some Pool, and a lot of Madden 16, but I couldn't find my phone. I remembered bringing it with me playing next to the churches field, but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere at my home.

I checked everywhere, but I couldn't find my iPhone 5 (Yeah, it's old) so, I used my friends iPhone and checked find my iPhone. Well, It said that my phone was offline, and couldn't be located. I decided to check outside on where we were playing, and keep in mind it's 12 Fahrenheit outside so, we couldn't go out for long (10 PM). I decided to let it wait because it's empty near the church, and tomorrow would be a Saturday. To my surprise it decided to snow for the first time in December! I still haven't found it, and I got the phone around a week ago.

Karma is a bitch

Edited by Alkosor
  • Upvote 1