Some Suggestions

We're trying to make this server similar to 07, let's start by allowing tents in the whip/dds stakes, it is a whip mate... Just because the less fortunate of the community cannot afford one, doesn't mean the ones who can afford one shouldn't be able to use it.

Hasta isn't difficult to code and add into the game. Considering we already have fully working d spears, we don't need the special attack on it, I see it being ideal for pvm/staking as it's really accurate, personally I want to use it on the npc's when donator dungeon comes out. If it were to be added (hopefully) the best place for it would be as a drop in the dungeon, Zammy hasta is used mainly for pvm on 07, and big bosses are coming soon (hopefully) and this item would be the best weapon to use due to it's accuracy (after Chaotics). http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Zamorakian_hasta 

Lastly, void...

PEST CONTROL!

We literally have no (ACTIVE) mini-games at all on this server, it would be a first and fun addition to the game.

EDIT: Castle wars died out in the first 2 weeks, we can't just have one mini-game that no one really plays.

Edited by Why Gg

Lastly, void...

PEST CONTROL!

We literally have no mini-games at all on this server, it would be a first and fun addition to the game.

As much as I agee, this is a pvp spawn based server. Pest control will be dead. 

Other suggestions I support for. Zammy hasta would be good to see. 

Edited by Zoradz