entangle bug

speen78

I'd like to tell @Affliction entangle is bugged. Once someone is frozen and can't move people can still cast entangle on this person, therefore being able to keep someone frozen for how long they want by just constantly spamming with entangle. I've lost thousands of pkp due to this and I'd like to see it fixed. (team has sum1 non stop entangling me in multi n I'm basicly chanceless.)

Edited by speen78

Looking into this now.

Edit: I've tested this, there seems to be no issue with Binding or Binding being ice spelled (I've checked code and tested it), you've just been getting binded soon as your freeze time is over, however I will be shortly writing the 5 tick time before being refrozen or binded.

JGWaRDI.png

Edited by Affliction
  • Upvote 5
22 minutes ago, Affliction said:

Looking into this now.

Edit: I've tested this, there seems to be no issue with Binding or Binding being ice spelled (I've checked code and tested it), you've just been getting binded soon as your freeze time is over, however I will be shortly writing the 5 tick time before being refrozen or binded.

JGWaRDI.png

TYVM, something has to be done. I can't stand spam clicking my minimap for 30 seconds and still being in the same square :\.

Edited by speen78