removing the custom capes and chaotics

I feel like from in 2011 when the game was realised, the same capes have been in the game and I feel like its time to remove them and replace them with other items as well as chaotics.

the following items i am talking about are:

- The water cape

-The earth cape

-The dragon cape

-Pkers cape

-Donator cape

These capes have been on the server since day 1. and yes back in the day when the server was realised it was a nice feature for players to play the game and use things what they more or less couldn't use on rs. but now I feel like with all the new updates with the osrs items, it just makes the game look ugly. my suggestion is that you remove these capes and offer donators a new set of items or replace them with something more related to osrs. This goes the same for chaotics even though they can't be used in pvp zones anymore, they still make the game look ugly and Id prefer to see them be replaced again with something more related to osrs. Also this gives people more reason to donate, if they're getting items which are more like osrs, instead of a custom model server which now a days look ugly.

Don't understand how you think they're ugly/messy - 3 capes that are purely recolors of the fire cape model are as oldschool as you can get (for customs). They sure feel more OS than max capes,  OSRS designers are all over the place with their weird ass non-medieval style designs on many new items.

Chaotics, it doesn't matter anymore, the Chaotic Maul is already re-created as Elder Maul. Only a matter of time until Jagex re-add a rapier equivalent (in terms of power/speed), so yeah you wouldn't want them as donor-only lol

• Upvote 2

That's not what i'm saying, basically what i'm trying to say is that they make the server look messy like what tupac has said. chaotics are from rs2/rs3 and never would be realised in osrs even though they are pretty much being replaced. I'm not asking for them to be replaced with anythng however that could be a suggestion to look into, i'd be perfectly happy with them just to be removed and provide donators/super donators with other types of benefits.