Literal.

Castial

When you said a new leaf for Roatpkz, I didn't realize you were waiting for fall for the leafs to actually start decaying. I'd like a status update every week personally, but hey fine if not 2 weeks then. So far, it's been 17 days since that thread. Does anyone have an idea when these implants are going to be added? don't get me wrong this looks promising. Lately it feels as if they're just promises however. I would not mind if Alex just released the stuff that's already green (fully functional, and ready to go). 

leaves.gif

Gave up caring about things we got told would happen longgggg ago, you shouldn't take anything 'promised' seriously until it's materialised completely.

That being said, Fuck knows why Alex promised a community that's been let down thousands of times, something everyone with common sense knew he couldn't fulfil. 

Don't be surprised if nothing comes for a few months.

Consider this thread encouragement, and a reminder. I don't mind waiting for something that may or may not happen, however isn't it easier just to release the stuff he classified as functional. That would relieve some tension, and make amends. 

I think this happens in just about every RSPS I've ever been in. They promise gold and shoot for it, but when they don't achieve it or it takes ages, they look like liars. To me it's best to tell us a basic and just surprise us. This way anything not done is not known.

True, the rsps's I've been on did that as well. Mostly because they don't draw the line of voluntarily work and being paid to run a business. I'm sure the owners and coders motivate themselves when they're actually code grinding for that revenue, but when they can't uphold their promises they use the excuse this is a volunteer job. I"m not directing that at Alex, just in general. 

Edited by Castial

Why do you care about the updates anyway r0flll, when the donator dungeon gets implemented you're just gonna get slapped because you can't pk without chaotics. So if i was you i'd enjoy myself until the dungeon gets added because when it does you're gonna get smacked about l0l.

• Upvote 1

Just because everything isn't instantly put in place doesn't mean its not being worked, all the things on that thread are also listed as suggestions please read the thread and think before you post your usual stupid shit Castial :D

Instantly would imply the same fucking day, it's been over 2 weeks. I read the thread completely, I even linked it, I want to know why the stuff that's done being worked on isn't implanted. 

Keep your shitty flame aside. Don't post a new era for Roatpkz if you're going to throw animosity petty shit at people, got a problem with me? pm me. 

Edited by Castial

Instantly would imply the same fucking day, it's been over 2 weeks. I read the thread completely, I even linked it, I want to know why the stuff that's done being worked on isn't implanted. 

Keep your shitty flame aside. Don't post a new era for Roatpkz if you're going to throw animosity petty shit at people, got a problem with me? pm me. 

It takes longer then two weeks to fix the issues presented in the thread, clearly you are clueless. Maybe with you're amazing coding skills you could do it for us perhaps? What stuff would you like to know? There was no flame in that post so feel free to read over it again to find some, everyone has a problem with you so that would be a decent amount of pms you got. Clearly reverting back to your usual form "The down syndrome"

It takes longer then two weeks to fix the issues presented in the thread, clearly you are clueless. Maybe with you're amazing coding skills you could do it for us perhaps? What stuff would you like to know? There was no flame in that post so feel free to read over it again to find some, everyone has a problem with you so that would be a decent amount of pms you got. Clearly reverting back to your usual form "The down syndrome"

All right clearly you must not be aware of the color coded system Alex has used (Further helped by me). Green = ready to go, and waiting to be implemented, as shown here. I'll ask this for the 3-4th time on this thread. Why haven't those been added to the game to relieve tension. When I see Alex, I'll speak with him. 

As for your further antagonizing bullshit, since you're too dense to see I'll point it out. 

Original post = "Think before you post your usual stupid shit Castial."

2nd unneeded post = "Clearly reverting back to your usual form "The down syndrome", oh and the petty jab from "everyone has a problem with you, and your inbox must be filled" 

Edited by Castial

All right clearly you must not be aware of the color coded system Alex has used (Further helped by me). Green = ready to go, and waiting to be implemented, as shown here. I'll ask this for the 3-4th time on this thread. Why haven't those been added to the game to relieve tension. When I see Alex, I'll speak with him. 

As for your further antagonizing bullshit, since you're too dense to see I'll point it out. 

Original post = "Think before you post your usual stupid shit Castial."

2nd unneeded post = "Clearly reverting back to your usual form "The down syndrome", oh and the petty jab from "everyone has a problem with you, and your inbox must be filled" 

Gretar is not sure how the items should be implemented yet and they will not all be released at once also some of the gfx's were slightly broken. Feel free to speak to Alex but i highly doubt he will respond to you. Also i was implying your inbox would be filled if everyone whom had a problem messaged you, not your inbox is currently full.