Austin's suggestions

I would love to see that ::staff or ::staffonline were added, it would help new players & other people to see which staff members are online. also add a automessage for that which says like use ::staff to see what current staff members are online or something like that.

and make a auto message that you can join the ClanChat "Help" if you need any kind of assistance or make it auto that you join the clan directly when you log in. 

Make claws cost more than 1k and increase the damage of it since it literally hits total 0-25 everytime I spec and it is worse than most of the spawnable weapons.

Also to add ::market or ::trade or an grand exchange where you can go when you buy and sell items, would love it. without a pos/Ge I can't merch and also many others.

Kind Regards,
Austin

Edited by austin jr
4 minutes ago, austin jr said:

I would love to see that ::staff or ::staffonline were added, it would help new players & other people to see which staff members are online. also add a automessage for that which says like use ::staff to see what current staff members are online or something like that.

When you click on 'Players online' it will tell you there if there are any staff online, i guess it could be made to show which ones are online. Regarding the auto messages you're referring to the [Did you know] messages right?

and make a auto message that you can join the ClanChat "Help" if you need any kind of assistance or make it auto that you join the clan directly when you log in. 

Valid point. I'd suggest this for brand new logins as there are a lot of messages that appear already when you login, we don't want spam upon every login. 

Make claws cost more than 1k and increase the damage of it since it literally hits total 0-25 everytime I spec and it is worse than most of the spawnable weapons.

They have already been buffed supposedly, i have and many other r suggested to make them same price as AGS and make them OP like they are in OSRS. :D  

1 minute ago, jblind said:

1. What does that matter brother? it doesn't say any names of the staff members, It just tell us how many staff members are online nothing else. new players doesn't know the name of all the staff members. at least add ::help command then which means once someone use ::help a staff member can see who required help and then teleport to them or send them a PM.

2. Important messages has to be delivered, it doesn't get counted as SPAM. If we can have auto messages that shows us what other people get in their PVM loots I am pretty sure messages like this can be added or replaced with the PVM messages.

3. I agree with you, claws are supposed to be one of the best weapons and one of the most expensive ones aswell. 

Thank you for your answer, Jblind :)

/ Austin

Just now, austin jr said:

1. What does that matter brother? it doesn't say any names of the staff members, It just tell us how many staff members are online nothing else. new players doesn't know the name of all the staff members. at least add ::help command then which means once someone use ::help a staff member can see who required help and then teleport to them or send them a PM.

2. Important messages has to be delivered, it doesn't get counted as SPAM. If we can have auto messages that shows us what other people get in their PVM loots I am pretty sure messages like this can be added or replaced with the PVM messages.

3. I agree with you, claws are supposed to be one of the best weapons and one of the most expensive ones aswell. 

Thank you for your answer, @jblind:)
/ Austin

5 minutes ago, austin jr said:

Thank you for your answer, Jblind :)

/ Austin

18 hours ago, austin jr said:

You can see the staff online within the quest tab but it won't show you directly whom the staff are online, so it could be useful

Agreed with this!

We have tried to buff claws and nothing has really happened, but hopefully we will be able to focus on buffing them correctly soon.

Also to add :market or ::trade or an grand exchange where you can go when you buy and sell items, would love it. without a pos/Ge I can't merch and also many others.

Would be nice also.

Kind Regards,
Austin