Moving out west?

Whats goin on everyone,

As of right now I'm going to a university on the east coast of the United States and working on becoming some sort of business related teacher as my major is Marketing and minoring in Education.

After I graduate I really want to move out west to a relatively small surf town.  If any of yall are from out west and have any input or ideas I would love to hear them

B|

It really all depends on your personality man. It's definitely a major culture change from the east coast to the west.. I honestly felt like I was in a different country when I moved to Bozeman, MT. I lived there for almost 3 years, have family out there. Also, I was coming from Pennsylvania.. for me personally I loved it and I know that I would love to live out there once my time comes to get a home and settle down. I don't want to do that on the east coast, it's a lot more relaxed out there with friendly people everywhere you go. I mean obviously not everyone is friendly but on the east coast strangers don't conversate much and help out each other nearly as much. Then you have the scenery which in my opinion and many others, the west destroys the east coast in that aspect. The coast line on the west is so much more beautiful and there's huge mountains scattered everywhere. If you're into nature and going outside, hiking and camping, swimming in rivers, just adventuring in general really.. then you'd love it there. My opinion would be to go for it man. You can always transfer back if it's not for you.

17 minutes ago, 46medalsgold said:

It really all depends on your personality man. It's definitely a major culture change from the east coast to the west.. I honestly felt like I was in a different country when I moved to Bozeman, MT. I lived there for almost 3 years, have family out there. Also, I was coming from Pennsylvania.. for me personally I loved it and I know that I would love to live out there once my time comes to get a home and settle down. I don't want to do that on the east coast, it's a lot more relaxed out there with friendly people everywhere you go. I mean obviously not everyone is friendly but on the east coast strangers don't conversate much and help out each other nearly as much. Then you have the scenery which in my opinion and many others, the west destroys the east coast in that aspect. The coast line on the west is so much more beautiful and there's huge mountains scattered everywhere. If you're into nature and going outside, hiking and camping, swimming in rivers, just adventuring in general really.. then you'd love it there. My opinion would be to go for it man. You can always transfer back if it's not for you.

Thanks bro, do you know anything about the smaller surf towns in cali at all?