Abusing a glitch..

SneakR

so whoever the fuck swed5 and his shitter clan is are abusing the ladder glitch its sad enough that there all ks farming in mostly max and tbing them but they seem to know(so they've experimented with it) where to place there lvl 15 or something scout so that you cant click on the ladder when your glitched i got a pic but it was i half in panic mode cuz i had 6-10 max and welf tards taggin me while i was in welf and full tbed but look at it thats absolutely pathetic.....they failed to tag me that bad that i got a logout i think they thought my tb was out...

da45d8b022cc43fa1456094e588ef2b1.png

f0b251102877a9baa5ac0bb1c2a1ccb5.png

Btw Sneakr wins again... fuckin shitters grow a set you bunch of pussys.

hashtag that you bunch of gimps 5k+ deaths and i still wont go down without a fight 

Edited by SneakR
typo ;)

13 hours ago, Fapstar said:

Right click the ladder? Wtf u mean 'ks farming in mostly max and tbing'. You're playing a pk server retard

you braindead? how can you spam the fucking ladder when theres someone ontop of it i right clicked the ladder like 10 times and nothing happened and they tried to switch there focuser or re tb me and i managed to get a logout. your probly one of them on a forums alt mr 6post.