Clan Chat suggestion.

Hi RoatPkrz!

I was wondering, as clan chat are almost "dead content" and they could be really helpfull and help the community be a little less toxic, i thought it would be good to remake clans.

My suggestion is:

• Getting the ranks and chat style as in RS (banana ranking).
  • As a Pking server, i know there must be clan chats for deep pking, but as clan chats are pretty "usless" in my opinion, not everyone gives them any use, i think it would be good to add "Missions". What this consists about? Everyone can create a clan, and invite anyone. Of course, clan would start level 1, and when missions are completed (Killing Roat Champ/Gorillas/People/anything), clan chats levels up and unlock perks for the clan like unique title of it after level 100 suppose, or unique customed clothes that's only avaiable with "clan points", add clan base where there could be any boss outside wildy for pvmers also.
  • This would also help out community making people known and not only the big fishes of the server, maybe big clans willing to do for members of the clan only some giveaway, if you have any question can be answered and not depending if there's anyone at help clan or so.

Hope i could express myself correctly! Thank you for the time!

Madcusbad

• Upvote 1