Xtoxicdeathx - Hacked

Xtoxicdeathx

Hey roatpkz staff,

there is no section found for submitting a hacked support thread..

so basically i got banned for rwt, logged in to my acc after a 2 week ban, and found my bank to be cleaned (lost 200k+ pkp , infernal , over 150k pkp in items) .. 

i contacted smackd ingame and he told me to contact roatpkz support via email, so i did and found out through support that my account was hacked . i dont know what protocol is for hacked accounts, but if theres anyway to reset my account before it was hacked please any help is appreciated .. i dont want to quit the server.

EDIT: Also I assumed that when i made my forums account that it would link to my ingame account so i thought i had my email already verified, roatpkz support notified me to ::setemail in game, which i just did. Changed my pass, both ingame and on forums.

thank you

Edited by Xtoxicdeathx

I don't think Gretar does rollbacks for this sort of thing, as the stolen PKP would still be in the economy. Spawning you items isn't good for the eco

I suppose if the logs were checked and they found the account that the items were placed on, they could be transferred that way.

Good luck

• Haha 1

Really? I hope that's not the case, I didn't do anything wrong to get my account hacked or shared my information with anyone...

7 minutes ago, Tupac said:

I don't think Gretar does rollbacks for this sort of thing, as the stolen PKP would still be in the economy. Spawning you items isn't good for the eco

I suppose if the logs were checked and they found the account that the items were placed on, they could be transferred that way.

Good luck

Also my account was previously banned for RWT even though i didn't RWT? Im assuming that's why it got banned when my bank was being cleared... so hopefully the banned whoever was on the receiving end and can retrieve my bank/items