Cosmetic items n Castle-wars shop

God

Most cosmetic items should be in the Donator shop for a reasonable price. Remove all the cosmetic items from the Castle-wars shop (except for the Halo's) and add Decorative armour just like on Oldschool Runescape. I think that Halo's should be un-tradeable, as they are the best bonus giving hat/helm that you can use as a 1 Defence pure. When ever you die with a Halo on it should either remain in you inventory or drop on the ground. Those who're rich should have to fight just as hard for Cosmetic stuff that are in the Castle-wars shop rather than just negotiate with players who already have the them.

Write down your own thought about this. :)

I don't know about you, but Gretar liked this idea. I agree, not many would donate for a Cosmetic pack, but Castle wars items should be un-tradeable and Royal's etc shouldn't be un-tradeable that's why I'm asking you to remove them. You're supposed to be able to sell your Cw items back to the store for just as many tickets. Halo's should remain in your inventory upon death, how can you be against this? Add Decorative armour? Add them to the Cw shop just like on osrs so that the Cw shop doesn't just sell Halo's, lol.

Yoobs is on the right track. It should stay where it is. It can be quite a challenge to get those cw points anyway. 

Rich people like Tom for an example, doesn't have to struggle as much to get Cw items. Let's say you spend on days on trying to get a Halo, is it worth selling for 200-500k? My point is rich ppl don't have to fight for shit, they can just negotiate with other players.