suggestions

remove the ::wests restrictions and replace the pvp zone with camelot, varrock, canifis...

maybe a wests in the same instance as ::edgepvp would work (i don't know how these things work)

add wilderness slayer, tasks assigned by krystalia.

monsters assigned could range from ents to ice giants.

add wilderness boss tasks :

1. jad and skotizo can be assigned for 1 kill only

2. demonic gorillas, bearded gorillas, chaos elemental, battle mages and king black dragon included.

3. kills assigned range from 1-15

maybe wilderness skilling for dark crabs, anglerfish, karambwans south of the fountain of rune and north of the pirates hideout? need opinion and help on this.

god wars to be added, can only be accessible from wilderness shortcut west of forgotten cemetery (ankou graves) 

make dharok and ahrims x2 the price or half the price of the other sets

make a magic cape switch spellbook effect, cape must be on to use

remove teacher's wand from pkp store, it's worse than the ancient staff in defence and has the same magic stats

make lava dragons drop DFS and dragon armour, removing jad location there as well

add magic fang to more pvm drop tables, there are none coming into the game because no one is killing roatpkz bosses

level 126 and skull to hit jad/skotizo

level 126 to pick up ::hpevent keys in wilderness (or all keys in general would be easier)

add emblems to wilderness monster's drop tables, which stacks over their current drop table

add mythical cape to vote shop for 75 vote points, only place i can think of

opinions and suggestions are needed please comment below thanks

10 hours ago, Persona said:

make dharok and ahrims x2 the price or half the price of the other sets - No

make a magic cape switch spellbook effect, cape must be on to use - Yes

remove teacher's wand from pkp store, it's worse than the ancient staff in defence and has the same magic stats - Yes

make lava dragons drop DFS and dragon armour, removing jad location there as well - Yes and No

add magic fang to more pvm drop tables, there are none coming into the game because no one is killing roatpkz bosses - Yes

level 126 and skull to hit jad/skotizo - Already added i think

level 126 to pick up ::hpevent keys in wilderness (or all keys in general would be easier) - No 

add emblems to wilderness monster's drop tables, which stacks over their current drop table - Yes

add mythical cape to vote shop for 75 vote points, only place i can think of - 75 vote points, kms 

opinions and suggestions are needed please comment below thanks

Magic fang is a rare drop from Mage Arena.. It is the only item worth farming for.. If magic fang is added to more drop tables, it will drop in value and mage arena will not be worth the time; particularly with the mage arena point store REALLY needing a revamp - the only buyable item which is worth the points is now the tome of fire.

6 hours ago, Xoft99 said:

Magic fang is a rare drop from Mage Arena.. It is the only item worth farming for.. If magic fang is added to more drop tables, it will drop in value and mage arena will not be worth the time; particularly with the mage arena point store REALLY needing a revamp - the only buyable item which is worth the points is now the tome of fire.

Its boring and afk. I did 2000 kills there and made only 20k with super donator, deserves to die out