LMS, CASTLE WARS

600 players online and not a single person at castle wars or LMS. It's obvious that there is no motive for players to go, I have a good suggestion which is also a simple update: bump up the rewards? 

For those that will say that these minigames are quiet due to the Easter event release, this was the same case before the easter event came out so that's not the problem. 

12 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

rewards are fine we just have arab stakers for the most part, looking to improve the way LMS is hosted but even though Castle Wars can be fun it's a legacy game and doesn't really interest most

Rewards are fine? Obviously they are not. I agree we have Arab stakers but thats not the problem here. Why is the easter event running popular with lots of people participating? It's Because of rewards, if we had a similar reward system for LMS, castle wars, these would be populated too...

Edited by Mp5 silenced
1 hour ago, Mp5 silenced said:

Rewards are fine? Obviously they are not. I agree we have Arab stakers but thats not the problem here. Why is the easter event running popular with lots of people participating? It's Because of rewards, if we had a similar reward system for LMS, castle wars, these would be populated too...

I see where you're coming from but if the awards were improved a lot for LMS or CW, more so for LMS people will just join and suicide to get free points - not because they want to actually play the game 

Similar to where we have PK "hot spots" we need to do the same for events like LMS and possibly CW, mainly LMS where that Staff can turn on a 30 min to 1hr even where rewards are increased for this period of time only. Or, make it so that players themselves can host "events" for these game modes

11 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

I see where you're coming from but if the awards were improved a lot for LMS or CW, more so for LMS people will just join and suicide to get free points - not because they want to actually play the game 

Similar to where we have PK "hot spots" we need to do the same for events like LMS and possibly CW, mainly LMS where that Staff can turn on a 30 min to 1hr even where rewards are increased for this period of time only. Or, make it so that players themselves can host "events" for these game modes

Your assuming people will suicide to get free points if we improved the reward system.  Even if this is the case, it would create a better environment for those wanting to play LMS or CW, as these would be populated with people (even if they are just wanting free points). 

Secondly the hotspot system you said, we already have a 'win 10m twice a day LMS' system, however straight after these games, players no longer remain due to lack of motive to stay. 

I think a poll system would do justice to see whether the players would actually want to play LMS and CW with better rewards?

2 minutes ago, Mp5 silenced said:

Secondly the hotspot system you said, we already have a 'win 10m twice a day LMS' system, however straight after these games, players no longer remain due to lack of motive to stay. 

This idea would be the rewards would be improved temporarily for a certain period of time potentially or that players can host events themselves with their own items - we're looking in to what we will do