DHAROK IS OP

I see how dharoks can hit high 70's if that person had low hp but this guy hits a 76 with 40-50 hp, now thats stupid ridiculous. dharok's needs to be not OP meaning slapping high 70's with alot of hp. im tired of the shit tbh

5 minutes ago, rumadbud said:

I see how dharoks can hit high 70's if that person had low hp but this guy hits a 76 with 40-50 hp, now thats stupid ridiculous. dharok's needs to be not OP meaning slapping high 70's with alot of hp. im tired of the shit tbh

#2) dragon claws is way too op in this game, 90% of the time i swear to god my opponent never fails a spec and if he does its still up there. im talking 40-30 etc. hits easily now they need to decrease the accuracy with the ags because ags fails below 50% of the time i use it 

785615e45888df6b6b6a366636013ae2.png

https://oldschool.tools/calculators/melee-max-hit

@ 40 HP you can hit 80! 😃

As for Claws vs AGS, there's a reason Claws cost so much more. Yes they are a more accurate, reliable and faster weapon, but other than spec they are useless so if you don't KO with them, unlike the AGS you can't attempt a wild swing as the strength bonus is lacking. So if you only use them for 2 hits a fight, they should be more reliable I think.

• Upvote 1