New bosses suggestions

Hello roatpkz members, 

I have got some suggestions of bosses that could be added since they are 07 bosses :

1. I would like to suggest adding 07 boss called "Zulrah" since it should be the hardest and powerful boss ingame which makes players to kill that boss which they drop Zulrah scales , fangs and somehow other pkp items. However, this boss should be the most challenging boss ingame which the rate of drop should be high enough for people to kill it to win rare items such as divine which also chaos ele could drop it. I suggest ::Zulrah would be a good way for people to go there.

2. In my opinion , I would also like to add a boss called "Jad" which is in fight caves at least one wave which should not be too complicated for players to kill that boss to earn there own firecape rather than buying it from pkp shop at ::home , which I suggest removing firecape from pkp shop as players earn it by killing Jad boss in fight caves. I suggest ::cave would be a nice idea.

I hope everyone would like my suggestion , and if not please comment below your disagreement about this topic.

Thank you , 

-Bind U Dead. 

Edited by Bind u dead99