Skilling?

Hey guys, so today I was at donator island (where you kill monsters for pkp,) and i stumbled upon a thieving stall. Me and Arab (another player who were talking) thought that it would be a really good idea to add skills. If anyone disagrees, please don't disagree while flaming at me. I just was suggesting that we add some skills into this PK server, which is probably a bad idea, but since Gretar has made a lot of other different updates, such as vote shop, removing turmoil, and adding chaos elemental, i was just thinking if he could make another change. And i also think after you finish a certain skill you could get a small reward, like 1k pkp or so. Thank for reading this post! 

I believe this would be a great addition to the game for an different time, right now the server is too fixated on PKing, and adding the part of Skilling would first of all completely destroy the entrance of skilling because everything and stated this before aswell. Is too fixated on PKIng.