Buying in bulk

The suggestion is simple, usually when you buy things in bulk in real life it's cheaper. Basically the 100 overload (4) that you can buy for 500 pk points should be something like 250 pk points, The 100 easter eggs in the pk shop for bulk should be, 70 (or 50, if we're halving the price) pk points. 

Edited by Castial

Why..? Why would you want this at all? lol. If you buy a certain amount, you pay the amount that it's worth, not less lmao. 

No support.

It's a nice interesting bonus for the player, the server literally loses nothing and it boosts the eco. A few 100 pkp are a lot for some people, buying in bulk makes it less expensive same concept in real life. 

It's a nice interesting bonus for the player, the server literally loses nothing and it boosts the eco. A few 100 pkp are a lot for some people, buying in bulk makes it less expensive same concept in real life. 

Eh, I don't really like it. Even if I was a poor lad on here, I still wouldn't want it. I'd rather pay the full price.

And buying in bulk doesn't always make it less expensive lol, if you're talkin' about supermarkets anyway. Usually there has to be specials to make it less expensive, which could be something that happens. A special on a certain item on the weekend, maybe 10% off of the original price or something, or 5% even. 

Eh, I don't really like it. Even if I was a poor lad on here, I still wouldn't want it. I'd rather pay the full price.
And buying in bulk doesn't always make it less expensive lol, if you're talkin' about supermarkets anyway. Usually there has to be specials to make it less expensive, which could be something that happens. A special on a certain item on the weekend, maybe 10% off of the original price or something, or 5% even. 

Of course like the weekend for instance all bulk items can be 50 percent off, why would you want to pay more lol? it's better if you pay less. I don't know like for a college textbook I'll usually buy one from a friend for cheaper, and it's practically brand new. 

Of course like the weekend for instance all bulk items can be 50 percent off, why would you want to pay more lol? it's better if you pay less. I don't know like for a college textbook I'll usually buy one from a friend for cheaper, and it's practically brand new. 

I'd rather pay the full price because that's just how I am. I wanna earn it and pay for it at the price it is. It's a personal preference. Always feels nice to know that you've earned something, though I don't feel that way about overloads or eggs because I have a shit ton of them lmao.

I'd rather pay the full price because that's just how I am. I wanna earn it and pay for it at the price it is. It's a personal preference. Always feels nice to know that you've earned something, though I don't feel that way about overloads or eggs because I have a shit ton of them lmao.

lol, you're still earning it. However it's just a community we're deciding to lower the price for bulk items (if it happens) so the pkp you accumulate would merely just have to be lower than previously, I do like the weekend suggestion though like special deal for 10 percent off. 

Like you I also like to earn things, but I prioritize things differently, I don't consider an ovl and easter the same as a tent. 

lol, you're still earning it. However it's just a community we're deciding to lower the price for bulk items (if it happens) so the pkp you accumulate would merely just have to be lower than previously, I do like the weekend suggestion though like special deal for 10 percent off. 

Like you I also like to earn things, but I prioritize things differently, I don't consider an ovl and easter the same as a tent. 

Like I said, it's just a personal preference for me to have it at full price.

I don't consider them the same either lol, but I wouldn't want a tent to be bought in bulk for less VP than 1 gets bought for.

Like I said, it's just a personal preference for me to have it at full price.
I don't consider them the same either lol, but I wouldn't want a tent to be bought in bulk for less VP than 1 gets bought for.

I respect that.

Vp? and the dicussion for someone buying tents in bulk would be negotiated by the two people ;). I would never personally make a rant or topic, asking for high priced items to be lowered, I would maybe offer a suggestion but that's it. 

I respect that.

Vp? and the dicussion for someone buying tents in bulk would be negotiated by the two people ;). I would never personally make a rant or topic, asking for high priced items to be lowered, I would maybe offer a suggestion but that's it. 

Vote points dude lol. I'm saying if you save enough vote points, you can buy them for less from the Vote Shop (going off ur suggestion), and i don't like the idea of that personally.

if you mean the prices themselves, then it's more understandable what you're trying to say (whole topic).

Vote points dude lol. I'm saying if you save enough vote points, you can buy them for less from the Vote Shop (going off ur suggestion), and i don't like the idea of that personally.
if you mean the prices themselves, then it's more understandable what you're trying to say (whole topic).

My suggestion wouldn't allow you to buy tent in vote shop for less since tents aren't in bulk in the vote shop? 

Bulk as in if it's already set as like (100 tent whips for x 35 = 3500 vote points minus 10 percent discount on weekends). However it's not set up like that only items that have like (100) or any number bigger than 2 basically. 

No support. No use in this, just fucks up the eco.

I didn't realize you were a master of deflation. Care to explain this post? lol. 

Personally I wouldn't halve the price for 100 overloads, but maybe instead of 500 PKP for it, I'd reduce it to 400 maybe? Not a bad idea if your buying in bulk. Bulk should be 250+ or something though.

True, I suppose 300-400 is fine.