KingDark Bug Report

Ex0tic

It has been brought to the attention of many staff and players, myself included that ::kingdark does not work / shuts down your client if attempted too many times. I request that the staff team co-operate in an attempt to get Kingdark up and running again. This would be greatly appreciated, not only by the general public but It'd also help me complete my teleports guide ( Need pictures of every location / teleport I stated). Overall, it'd be greatly appreciated if you guys could get it up and running as soon as possible. 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

2 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

It has been brought to the attention of many staff and players, myself included that ::kingdark does not work / shuts down your client if attempted too many times. I request that the staff team co-operate in an attempt to get Kingdark up and running again. This would be greatly appreciated, not only by the general public but It'd also help me complete my teleports guide ( Need pictures of every location / teleport I stated). Overall, it'd be greatly appreciated if you guys could get it up and running as soon as possible. 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️

That's true I've had the same issue, first two teleports it teles me instantly to home edge and the third froze my client so I had to reload it. Even though the spots are dogshit but either remove it completely or just fix the damn teleport.

So just support on this maybe even though it doesn't matter cause of the shitton teleports we has and nobody even uses 😕

Sincere regards from Mr,

Cheffin'

• Upvote 1