big Flex your skillscape on noobs

So I was real bored looking for something to do ... I went round looking at different skills at ::skilling, but I feel one thing is missing.

My suggestion is to have an NPC in each skill zone that roams around flexing the 99 skillcape of that skill in the specific zone. This might give those mindless zombies who click on trees all day another reason to want 99, bcuz they jealous of that bald npc flaunting their skillcape by their tree. An example would be.. like at woodcutting it would be nice to see a char walking around with a 99 woodcutting skillcape, and a seperate char with a trimmed woodcutting cape.

Sure you can trade an npc and view all the skillcapes but where can you see the cape on characters in game?

On 11/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, Its Ted said:

So I was real bored looking for something to do ... I went round looking at different skills at ::skilling, but I feel one thing is missing.

My suggestion is to have an NPC in each skill zone that roams around flexing the 99 skillcape of that skill in the specific zone. This might give those mindless zombies who click on trees all day another reason to want 99, bcuz they jealous of that bald npc flaunting their skillcape by their tree. An example would be.. like at woodcutting it would be nice to see a char walking around with a 99 woodcutting skillcape, and a seperate char with a trimmed woodcutting cape.

Sure you can trade an npc and view all the skillcapes but where can you see the cape on characters in game?

Actually there is cape holders as Npc Shops whenever you trade them you can see the skillcape, so I think it's very pointless to waste time on this cause people already grinding non stop for it eitherways. And showing off the cape constantly would make you lose interest in experiencing it by yourself especially there's a lot of Players are roaming with Skillcapes everywhere at the Skilling Area. Appreciate the idea trying to Motivate others but no from me. People are mostly grinding for the PKP and less people that are trying to Flex with capes as mains because every account you see is an alt and barely 1% who really cares for the capes.

Edited by Chef
On 11/15/2021 at 9:09 PM, Chef said:

Actually there is cape holders as Npc Shops whenever you trade them you can see the skillcape, so I think it's very pointless to waste time on this cause people already grinding non stop for it eitherways. And showing off the cape constantly would make you lose interest in experiencing it by yourself especially there's a lot of Players are roaming with Skillcapes everywhere at the Skilling Area. Appreciate the idea trying to Motivate others but no from me. People are mostly grinding for the PKP and less people that are trying to Flex with capes as mains because every account you see is an alt and barely 1% who really cares for the capes.

Sorry but where can you see a 3D Skillcape on an npc? I stated you can see 2D images of skillcapes in a shop but that's shit.

Maybe you would do a skill for PKP but some skills are shit for PKP and are only for the skillcape. E.G Cooking?

On 11/17/2021 at 6:40 PM, Its Ted said:

Sorry but where can you see a 3D Skillcape on an npc? I stated you can see 2D images of skillcapes in a shop but that's shit.

Maybe you would do a skill for PKP but some skills are shit for PKP and are only for the skillcape. E.G Cooking?

I didn't realize you mentioned 3D at all, but that sounds like a good idea to be implemented even though I have no clue how would it seem , Care to show an example? Would be appreciated , And goodluck with your suggestions :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 7:33 PM, Chef said:

I didn't realize you mentioned 3D at all, but that sounds like a good idea to be implemented even though I have no clue how would it seem , Care to show an example? Would be appreciated , And goodluck with your suggestions :)

At ::mining have an NPC wearing mining gear with the 99 cape.

another example would be ::woocutting has npc with 99 wc cape, and so on

It could be the NPC that trades you to sell you the Pickaxes / Axes or it could be just a seperate NPC that walks around the area that you skill.

[Since the mining npc is indoors it would prob be a better idea to have a seperate npc to flex the cape other wise it would be tough to see the cape by the walls]

roaming.png