Small bug

Chef

When you're voting multiple times it doesn't allow you to continue voting as it's like a website error or bug after couple times and i understand it's only supposed to limit you at ten but i get it at like around 4th sometimes just in the website and shows me the red bar and when I try to re do it, same thing happens. Fix that issue asap.

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

When you're voting multiple times it doesn't allow you to continue voting as it's like a website error or bug after couple times and i understand it's only supposed to limit you at ten but i get it at like around 4th sometimes just in the website and shows me the red bar and when I try to re do it, same thing happens. Fix that issue asap.

This may vary depending on the VPN you're using combined with the method of voting. There's a specific way it's meant to be done and you're not following. Add someone on the daily voting leaderboards and ask if they'll be willing to help explain.

Same issue with me. The vpn i use is flawless however some websites just dont push votes through. Ex: I found myself voting in moparscape.site 4x before i saw the error message. Also top100 sometimes takes 1 min or doesnt register the votes. Lastly I have also been experiencing that sometime the first website it greened out meaning you cannot vote on it, so you vote on the others and it still doesnt register despite the fact that you would have voted on every site.