Clan wars Pure/Main warfare

Clan warfare is lacking on this server. No one contests and any clan rarely clashes with 15+ people each. I'm not in a cc anymore but I still tele up and see people just sitting around. I understand the time zone difference but I think having clan wars for cc's to match ops and set rules would be nice. I'd also like to see some form of pure clanning as well. Right now I'm the only person who pure pks deep wildy and even at wars and its lame seeing everyone wearing the same main gear each fight. There's no variety at all.

Battlescape used to have an amazing clan war system that worked around everyone's time zones mostly on the weekends. I really only like this server for the pking and warfare but edge pure pking is nothing but dknives or prodded accounts and edge main is either max no riskers or dhers with some rune bots. Deep wildy pking is either clans where you can't even attack people in single because of risk or just 4v1 which I've had some luck clearing out a few people but mostly ends in a blood bath at 25 def.

4 hours ago, iceberg slim said:

The recent update made it a bit more active for a while.

I believe the issue people are having is that swab dominates the server the majority of the time.

There will always be a dominant clan, I think we just have to accept that as a fact.

With clan wars you can do matched ops for fights and then maybe a monthly full-out war.

What update made it more active?

16 hours ago, core i7 said:

With clan wars you can do matched ops for fights and then maybe a monthly full-out war.

What update made it more active?

I see, but I just don't really think it will be lasting content. Back in the days this would work, but the way people play has changed. You'd have to come up with a point system or something that brings in money, otherwise people would just stick with their current activities and I think such clan war system would be seen as 'waste of time'. You could brag as a clan that you're #1 on the board, but others would simply say "yeah and we own the wilderniss that actually makes $$$".

Now and then RoatPkz already hosts clan cup wars as an external clan event which is pretty populair. I do really appreciate you sharing your thoughts and try to think of ways to improve the game but I personally think this would be a waste of time to make. On the other side I do love the clan wars system, however it's being hold down by Swab for a while as they're basically the most dominant clan on RoatPkz as of now and it's hard for smaller cc's (and newer ones) to compete. But what the sollution would be.. I don't know. Maybe RoatPkz could organize clan cups a bit more often but not always with huge 07GP prize pools? Idk, just something that comes up to me.

7 hours ago, Knasterd said:

I see, but I just don't really think it will be lasting content. Back in the days this would work, but the way people play has changed. You'd have to come up with a point system or something that brings in money, otherwise people would just stick with their current activities and I think such clan war system would be seen as 'waste of time'. You could brag as a clan that you're #1 on the board, but others would simply say "yeah and we own the wilderniss that actually makes $$$".

Now and then RoatPkz already hosts clan cup wars as an external clan event which is pretty populair. I do really appreciate you sharing your thoughts and try to think of ways to improve the game but I personally think this would be a waste of time to make. On the other side I do love the clan wars system, however it's being hold down by Swab for a while as they're basically the most dominant clan on RoatPkz as of now and it's hard for smaller cc's (and newer ones) to compete. But what the sollution would be.. I don't know. Maybe RoatPkz could organize clan cups a bit more often but not always with huge 07GP prize pools? Idk, just something that comes up to me.

There's no money being made at clan warfare as it is right now. Unless you count mystic sets and ancient staffs. This isn't supposed to be a replacement to get clans out of the wildy just something to have better organized wars. Only wars that happen in the wildy are maybe a few clan members wearing max gear which would still happen even if clan wars we're still implemented.  

There could and should be a better reward system for clan wars, example have the wars over the weekend have a set reward for each war won then maybe sunday during the last war the cc with the most wins takes a bigger pot? 

As of right now clan warfare in my opinion is non existent. Maybe 2-3 a week another cc will contest. Sometimes it's not even swab vs anyone so you can't say its a swab cc thing.  

Battlescape had 1k plus people on over the weekends just for the warfare alone. This is the only active pk rsps and the closet thing you'll find to having any type on clan pking. I think it would be wise to capatilze on the clan wars and hope to draw in more players from other clans since warfare is dying on 07 as well.

On 4/28/2023 at 3:44 PM, core i7 said:

Clan warfare is lacking on this server. No one contests and any clan rarely clashes with 15+ people each. I'm not in a cc anymore but I still tele up and see people just sitting around. I understand the time zone difference but I think having clan wars for cc's to match ops and set rules would be nice. I'd also like to see some form of pure clanning as well. Right now I'm the only person who pure pks deep wildy and even at wars and its lame seeing everyone wearing the same main gear each fight. There's no variety at all.

Battlescape used to have an amazing clan war system that worked around everyone's time zones mostly on the weekends. I really only like this server for the pking and warfare but edge pure pking is nothing but dknives or prodded accounts and edge main is either max no riskers or dhers with some rune bots. Deep wildy pking is either clans where you can't even attack people in single because of risk or just 4v1 which I've had some luck clearing out a few people but mostly ends in a blood bath at 25 def.

Wrote a large suggestion about this a month ago. I believe we'll be seeing some type of edition soon hopefully.

16 hours ago, core i7 said:

There's no money being made at clan warfare as it is right now. Unless you count mystic sets and ancient staffs. This isn't supposed to be a replacement to get clans out of the wildy just something to have better organized wars. Only wars that happen in the wildy are maybe a few clan members wearing max gear which would still happen even if clan wars we're still implemented.  

There could and should be a better reward system for clan wars, example have the wars over the weekend have a set reward for each war won then maybe sunday during the last war the cc with the most wins takes a bigger pot? 

As of right now clan warfare in my opinion is non existent. Maybe 2-3 a week another cc will contest. Sometimes it's not even swab vs anyone so you can't say its a swab cc thing.  

Battlescape had 1k plus people on over the weekends just for the warfare alone. This is the only active pk rsps and the closet thing you'll find to having any type on clan pking. I think it would be wise to capatilze on the clan wars and hope to draw in more players from other clans since warfare is dying on 07 as well.

image.png.0ea5fa328e870ee90200775768cb7e6a.png

It does bring in money for the cc, but not for individuals, no.

8 hours ago, Knasterd said:

image.png.0ea5fa328e870ee90200775768cb7e6a.png

It does bring in money for the cc, but not for individuals, no.

1m a week is not much brother. I see what you mean but if warfare was meant to be a money maker than I wouldn't even call it a war. Typically in wars you lose money. I don't see how we can justify a 1m a week clan payday versus a new system that can bring in more people to the server for clanning and overall a more fun experience. I singlehandedly watched swab have their alts run in to farm kills. Super lame. If you check right now at the warfare you'll see what I mean.

• Upvote 1